Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Emo kills himself over oneitis

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★
It was Russia, 2006 and emo subculture was everywhere. Once I've read an interesting article about young teen killing himself because of oneitis. The truth was that there was a body of a young man in the elevator shaft. The rest was just an interpretation. Of course they told that it's also because he was an emo and that's what emo do. Kill themselves left and right.

That building was right in front of my condo. It was unfinished research facility from late soviet union. 16 storey high, and with a basement to match. We used to play there as kids. Underground labyrinths, blast proof doors weighting hundreds of kilos. Evangelion headquarters IRL, just abandoned.

He did not kill himself. Everybody in my neighbourhood knew it. Everybody knew that "the game" was involved. Once in a while we played game, when there's someone new in the neighbourhood. We used to go to that building, then climb up to the very last floor and there was an opening to the elevator shaft. The elevator was never installed, the steel beam it was supposed to be mounted on was rusting without any purpose besides being part of the game. The game was simple you run that beam over the abyss. Then you run back.

So what was actually happened is rain. The beam was wet so he slipped and fallen. His friends left him right there, they did not call 112 because they did not want to talk to police about the game. He slowly died in pain.

i remember some chinese guy who killed himself when itachi died after fighting with sasuke

the problem is that itachi was revived as edo tensei and that poor guy missed the perfect chance to see the very last fight of itachi.

But how was it allowed to rain into a lived in apartment complex elevator shaft? Roof damage is very serious especially with basement flooding like this would cause
That was unfinished research facility.

It's all fun and games when a emofag dies

Emos looked more manly and based than today's broccoli zoomers tbh