Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Empathetic gender.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Men commit all violence in the world :soy::foidSoy:. Women are innocent harmless empathetic angels :foidSoy::soy:.

Abu2650 2

Men commit all violence in the world :soy::foidSoy:. Women are innocent harmless empathetic angels :foidSoy::soy:.

View attachment 470926
It's always funny to me that to these whores claim to be the "peaceful gender" and in order to support these claims, they usually use crime statistics to prove their point. Meanwhile, they literally kill their own children (abortions). Meme gender.

Foids are even worse because they never have to assume the responsability for their acts.

Sometimes foids actually scare me with their lack of empathy.

there are reports of nuns who sexually abused, tortured, killed children. you can always go deeper.

Last edited:
This is a great point to raise against feminists. They can't even say this proves w*men are bAdAsS because they're just killing their own spawn on the most cowardly way possible. This is why w*men getting killed in dark souls 3 is pure schadenfreude for me.

Female empathy doesn't extend to sub 8 males. Women are such crueless and heartless creatures. Women will use this advantage to take control over a simps, and to an extent chads wealth and possessions. Feminism has revealed the true impulse and nature of these vile, wicked creatures.

View attachment 471014
LMAO. Fucking based

And they’re attracted to males who do the same thing