Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Emptiness

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
I’ve been feeling extremely empty for the past few days.

Like the type of looking back at your younger pictures in an attempt to reconnect with your lost childhood only to be hit with immediate remorse and sorrow levels of “I wanna cry but I can’t” feeling empty.

Maybe it’s cause I genuinely hate myself, and when I reflect on my past self and some of the tainted memories that came alongside it, I want that image to die and relinquish the same way I always try so hard to escape and let “bygones be bygones” or whatever. The “cringe” I feel is monumental and I can’t put it into words.

I genuinely cannot imagine having to live ten more years of this.

LMAO.

IMAGINE. :feelskek:

Ten more years of having no friends or anyone to resonate and bond with on a human scale.

Ten more years of having miraculous flashbacks of the relentless bullying and solitude on top of flashbacks of all the insane abuse you had to endure.

Ten more years of aimlessly searching for a solution or answer only for it to fall flat and deter you from everything else.

Ten more years of feeling lost, hopeless, cold, “““lonely,””” and nothing. Feeling nothing. Nothing, there is NOTHING. Just empty.

There is only one thing left for us to do, LDAR or take action in the real world
Nobody will ever treat us like humans, never. No matter how much we sperge in rage and agony to this cruel world
They will ridicule us, maybe tease us by giving us fake bluepilled cope bullshit and blaming our personality

Years fly by when you get older. It’s time dilation of something. Basically the next ten years will feel like the last 2 years in length of time. It’s exponentially faster

Nobody will ever treat us like humans, never. No matter how much we sperge in rage and agony to this cruel world
I don’t care how they treat me. Idgaf about the normie world anymore and I don’t participate in it nor do I strive to connect with those who do. Looking for pity points from these people will never pan out. They can’t relate to ANYthing you say, so why the fuck would they even care when it doesn’t affect them, more importantly, why the fuck would you care about what they think about you?

Years fly by when you get older. It’s time dilation of something. Basically the next ten years will feel like the last 2 years in length of time. It’s exponentially faster
Beyond suifuel.

I don’t care how they treat me. Idgaf about the normie world anymore and I don’t participate in it nor do I strive to connect with those who do. Looking for pity points from these people will never pan out. They can’t relate to ANYthing you say, so why the fuck would they even care when it doesn’t affect them, more importantly, why the fuck would you care about what they think about you?
It is what I am saying, I am saying we should stop trying to get their pity or sympathy, so many incels have been doing that instead of facing the truth that we will never be regarded as actual human beings
We need to start taking real action but too bad most of us are cowards, truecel trait i guess