Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [End Game] Female sexual liberation and the death of humanity

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
There are two factors which determine the evolution of any sex-based organism: environmental selection and sexual selection. Human evolution is no longer determined by environmental selection because of the creation of human culture approximately 70,000 years ago. Humans can effectively create tools which help them to adapt to almost any environment without significant physical changes. As a result of this, the future of human evolution will almost exclusively be a result of sexual selection.

To summarize, sexual selection is what various sexes in a species desire from their mates. Though sexual selection can be influenced by environmental factors, this is not always the case. The best example of this is the plumage of the peacock. Although it's large tail is disadvantageous to it in the jungle, peahens select it because it is a symbol of strength and dexterity. The same can be said of a lion's mane, the darker the better, despite the heat of the savanna. What I posit is that a consequence of women's global liberation and sexual empowerment is that their mating choices will cause the human species to diverge into several different species (speciation).

As for what species will emerge, I have a strong suspicion that human speciation will be determined by the quality of mate available to each man. I have a suspicion that three major speciation events will occur:

- The "Alphas" aka Gorillas:

On a scale from 1-10, most of these men will be 8's, 9's, and 10's. These men will form gorilla style harems where they will have exclusive access to the most attractive females. On a range from 1-10, most of their concubines will range from 3-10. These numbers are of course strongly based upon the fact that in humanity's ancestral past only 40% of men got to mate with 80% of women. With female choice unlocked, I have a strong suspicion that human mating will trend backward towards this equilibrium.

Women will naturally form these harems for two reasons. There will not be enough attractive mates available to them based upon their high standards, and this arrangement is the one where they actually have the least amount of sex. Although, competition for resources in this environment will be very competitive, women will have guaranteed access to the best mates. I imagine these societies to look very similar to mad max.

- The "Betas" aka Bonobos: These are today's normal average guys (4's, 5's, 6's, and 7's), and absolutely unwanted females (1-2). These men will be forced to make lemonade out of sour lemons. The most unattractive women will have harems of men because these men will have absolutely no other women to mate with. With the death of monogamy, men must become tolerant to the idea that they will have to share one female with several other males. Those who refuse to will die alone.

Unattractive women will naturally make this choice because they will still require resources and a safe environment for their children. Several men will gladly make this trade because the probability of sexual reproduction will be enough to sway them, despite the degree of paternity uncertainty in such an environment. I imagine their ultimate future to be similar to borg from star trek, where borg queens will form some kind of hive like consciousness with thousands of men doing their bidding. I also suspect that because of the lack of female sex, men will largely turn to having sex with one another or simultaneously with said female.

- The "Omegas" aka... Incels: These are the 1, 2, and 3 guys. Our option is... extinction. However, there is a glimmer of hope. With the emergence of the artificial womb and sex robots, we will be able to truly achieve Elliot Rodger's vision. A world without sex, or at least, one where every man will have access to it. Freed from the burden of female selection, these men will rise to new cultural and scientific heights.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR:
- Evolution has two causes: the environment and sexual selection
- Humans have transcended environmental selection because of the advancement of human culture and tool use
- As a result, future humanity will evolve purely because of sexual selection
- Because of female empowerment and liberation, this sexual selection will result largely stem from female choice
- Attractive women will choose to form patriarchal gorilla style harems for the most attractive men
- ugly women will be forced to form matriarchal bonobo style harems of average men to take care of themselves
- ugly men will die if they refuse to create new reproductive technologies that free us from the burden of female selection

Last edited:
It will be a while before we can see robots as a thing I'm hoping to see the first one in the next 15-20 years, I want to at least still be alive when they come out. That should be the life fuel for every incel tbh, a dream foid bot who won't treat you like garbage and will love you more than any real woman(excluding your mom) and won't bitch at you.

It will be a while before we can see robots as a thing I'm hoping to see the first one in the next 15-20 years, I want to at least still be alive when they come out. That should be the life fuel for every incel tbh, a dream foid bot who won't treat you like garbage and will love you more than any real woman(excluding your mom) and won't bitch at you.
Asexual reproduction is the holy grail because it completely eliminates man's dependence on female sexual validation and switches us completely to a path of self-actualization and improvement.

It’s moments like this that I wish I was smart tbh.

Good thread anyway man. :feelsokman:

Asexual reproduction is the holy grail because it completely eliminates man's dependence on female sexual validation and switches us completely to a path of self-actualization and improvement.
Hopefully we can dispose of the rest of the females on the day we do progress to that stage somehow. Hopefully as a mass men will be much more high IQ and have learnt something from the minorities of suffering men such as ourselves and the points we have directed and proven. So that they can cleverly rocket ship the rest of insignificant females to Venus.

Hopefully we can dispose of the rest of the females on the day we do progress to that stage somehow. Hopefully as a mass men will be much more high IQ and have learnt something from the minorities of suffering men such as ourselves and the points we have directed and proven. So that they can cleverly rocket ship the rest of insignificant females to Venus.
I'm largely skeptical of this because most men are simply too addicted to pussy to change. I mean, look at how bad it's gotten with #MeToo, Yes Means Yes, Rape Shield laws, etc. Most men still haven't checked out. I look forward to the Incel vs Borg wars though. Those will be fun. I hope we exterminate them tbh.

I'm largely skeptical of this because most men are simply too addicted to pussy to change. I mean, look at how bad it's gotten with #MeToo, Yes Means Yes, Rape Shield laws, etc. Most men still haven't checked out. I look forward to the Incel vs Borg wars though. Those will be fun. I hope we exterminate them tbh.
This, you are right about, I almost forgot about the biological influence these females can have on men. The power of the pussy is inevitable in some cases for these weak men amongst us and IQ can not make up for this, and after all it is the men giving women the power to make their organizations and ideas known. On top of that it may prove difficult to pull men away from their foids unless we are all magically blackpilled during that time and foids have reached their pinnacle of liberty and proven their sluttery.

This, you are right about, I almost forgot about the biological influence these females can have on men. The power of the pussy is inevitable in some cases for these weak men amongst us and IQ can not make up for this, and after all it is the men giving women the power to make their organizations and ideas known. On top of that it may prove difficult to pull men away from their foids unless we are all magically blackpilled during that time and foids have reached their pinnacle of liberty and proven their sluttery.
I think the reality is that most men will accept being bonobos. This is the cold hard truth. I think incels will be the exception because we aren't getting pussy in the first place, so what's the point of giving a fuck?

Any critiques? This is a preliminary hypothesis that I'm refining at the moment.

How will prostitution fit into all of this ?

So our only solution is to rebel?

How will prostitution fit into all of this ?
That's a really interesting question. When I originally wrote this, I distilled all sexual interactions between men and women as prostitution. Simply put, all men at some point are exchanging something of value to achieve sex with a woman. Whether that is genetics, currency (something of physical value), or social status.

I believe the most attractive women will prostitute themselves the least because they will be able to form harems which naturally reduce the amount of sex that any one woman has to have.

The most unattractive women will be forced to accept the complete commodification of sex. Because if they don't, they will l die. In these societies, sex will be the primary engine that moves everything.

As for incels, I believe most of us will languish in agony until sex robots. However, I believe that most men will not choose sex robots over regular women. I base this upon attitudes even witnessed on this forum. There is a biological instinct in most men that seeks attachment to and validation from women.

I apologize if this was long in the tooth, but hope I answered your question.
So our only solution is to rebel?
I believe I misinterpreted your question. Do you mean a physical rebellion as in the beta male uprising? Or a social rebellion where we accept our fate and just walk away? Please clarify.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I want to keep living is to see how unrealistic and ridiculously high will foid's standards become the more power they keep gaining thanks to the cancer that is feminism,the collapse of society is going to be huge and entertaining.You won't be allowed to even look them at the eyes without accusing you of rape,agressive sub 6/10 will implode en masse and the sabotage of foids will become common.I'm looking forward to it.

The horrible abomination that is the modern female has already been proven,I just want the violent and loud confrontation to begin already.There's a surge in the far right for a good reason,decent men are just getting tired of bullshit and unfair margination.

god tier thread

:fire:
:blackpill: ______________________ "Nooooooo!! Help meeeeee!"
:feelsautistic: "Hey Soyboy!? Catch this!" :feels:---------->

It'll be just like that. Great Burning Blackpills of Fire.

One of the reasons I want to keep living is to see how unrealistic and =You won't be allowed to even look them at the eyes without accusing you of...

I think there's already laws within the work place where unbroken eye contact longer than 3-5 seconds is sexual harrasment.

Nice to read you again. And very interesting. I agree with everything.

Women's rights in general lead to the death of humanity as it destroys the birthrate. It's the highest IQ races that die off first. Female sexual liberation is just a product of women having too many rights.

However, there is a glimmer of hope. With the emergence of the artificial womb and sex robots, we will be able to truly achieve Elliot Rodger's vision. A world without sex, or at least, one where every man will have access to it. Freed from the burden of female selection, these men will rise to new cultural and scientific heights.

Women's rights in general lead to the death of humanity as it destroys the birthrate. It's the highest IQ races that die off first. Female sexual liberation is just a product of women having too many rights.

Ending sex is ENDING THE WAR. St Elliot was an angel, he knew the truth about reality. When men can have artificial wombs and sex robots, the bloodshed and oppression will end.

clockworker ( god ) iq philosophycel

Ending sex is ENDING THE WAR. St Elliot was an angel, he knew the truth about reality. When men can have artificial wombs and sex robots, the bloodshed and oppression will end.
I say this unjokingly, but when I read that line in his manifesto I had a coming to Jesus moment. Everything he said in that paragraph was 100% truth.
I think there's already laws within the work place where unbroken eye contact longer than 3-5 seconds is sexual harrasment.
Yeah, it's called leering. It's fucked up really. I urge all incels to look at their shoes or the sky if they have to.

Godlike IQ. The part about having sex with sex dolls doesn't sound too bad tbh, but Big Brother's gonna try to find a way to stop it, just like how the sex brothel in Houston was stopped from opening because of backlash from angry feminist shitheads.

Apart from deformed/repulsive men (which are a tiny minority, even on this forum), anyone can reproduce through betabuxx + MASSIVE lowering of standards. That's why I reject all Darwinian approaches to humans.

@StaroRavager I had discussed something like this with u didt i

The high birth rate is also disastrous due to 2 things: garbage production / pollution and GULA, who will stop eating tons of meat a year? The vegan movement is still good at the outset, without the huge areas of soybeans and pastures there would still be a good time for high breeding rates if agricultural areas were to be reduced by reducing meat consumption.
Apart from deformed/repulsive men (which are a tiny minority, even on this forum), anyone can reproduce through betabuxx + MASSIVE lowering of standards. That's why I reject all Darwinian approaches to humans.

I imagine that many animals can reproduce by rape and also something analogous to betabuxx, at least vertebrates.

15080.jpg

MUH SEXUAL LIBERATION

meanwhile men are sexually trapped. Cucked western society is a deathsentence for every nonChad male and the requirements for even being considered Chad is going up each year. Its beyond over.

I have two anecdotes which serve as a rebuttal to this.

1.) There was recently a millionaire who went to get tested for a medical procedure to see if he was compatible with any of his three sons. Turns out, none of those sons were his. All of them were from another man. The probability of getting cucked as a betabux has never been higher. Even if you lower your standards. All betabuxxers must contend with the fact that at some point their sharing wife. Plain and simple. The best deal that any betabuxxer could ever hope for is a time share of a woman's pussy with other betabuxxer's. Hence why I think as time progresses unattractive women will have harems of a betabuxxers.

2.) Women are increasingly choosing to be single mothers for Chad and Tyrone due to the welfare state. In societies where the welfare state exist, women will choose to be single mothers. In societies where the welfare state doesn't exist but women still have the right to be apart of the work force, they will refuse to be mothers e.g. Japan and Korea. Women are having children in this case, but only with the top men.
This is true, but even in place like Saudi Arabia, men are starting to allow women to have rights. This will be a global phenomenon unless some new religious fervor spreads across the planet.

Last edited:
Godlike IQ. The part about having sex with sex dolls doesn't sound too bad tbh, but Big Brother's gonna try to find a way to stop it, just like how the sex brothel in Houston was stopped from opening because of backlash from angry feminist shitheads.
People with their desires satiated can't have their personality molded, at least not in the manner that the state finds productive. Our overlords would rather us remain unhappy so long as it forces most of us to play in their little hamster wheel, to strive for a goal that might be unattainable.

This is true, good news for neetcels tbh

With artificial wombs we will get rid of the female sexual selection. The next enemy to fight will be trannies and effeminate guys.

Overall great post. Some criticism: sex-bots will change nothing as what we really crave is not sex but emotional bond and closeness. sex-bots won't give you this. There would have to be some really advanced AI that can simulate human emotions and it is not going to happen anytime soon.

Evolution must be destroyed

Solutions(at least for humans)

-> Fascist Radical Morality Regime(End of Uncontrolled Freedom and Sexual Selection)

->Destruction of World

tenor.gif
krishna-ancient-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-the-mahabharata.jpg
latest

Sexual liberation is a joke to me. Also human natural selection is fucked up.

Overall great post. Some criticism: sex-bots will change nothing as what we really crave is not sex but emotional bond and closeness. sex-bots won't give you this.

Hence why most men will accept being bisexual bonobos in a matriarchal troop led by women. Most men would rather share pussy then have their own without the fake emotions.

There would have to be some really advanced AI that can simulate human emotions and it is not going to happen anytime soon.

We agree on this. I think the functions of a woman will be duplicated, then the emotional parts. We already see the inklings of this with siri and alexa, but I fully acknowledge what you say here. It will be quite sometime before we have satisfactory AI.

With artificial wombs we will get rid of the female sexual selection. The next enemy to fight will be trannies and effeminate guys.

I actually like this comment because it allows me to explain the comment I made incelgration, and I think it's especially relevant in light of Gillette commercial fiasco.

In the long run, homosexuals will largely die off.Among the "alphas" this will largely be a result of heavy selection pressure against it. Among the omegas this largely be a result of technology which removes homosexual neural patterns. Ultimately the only place for trannies and effeminate men to go is the betas.

The reason for this is astonishingly simple. The male-female ratios in these hives will be astonishingly lopsided. There will not be enough women to satiate all of these men. This situation is not unprecedented in nature either. We see the same behavior in bonobos. The scarcity of available sex will force male members of the group to have sex with one another. Because of this, I believe that trannies and effeminate men will be the ones having the most sex.

Ultimately I believe social rank will be determined in these beta hives by the quantity of sex each person must have in order to survive. With the highest ranking females having the least amount of sex and the lowest ranking males/trannies having the most amount of sex.

Last edited:
Evolution must be destroyed

Solutions(at least for humans)

-> Fascist Radical Morality Regime(End of Uncontrolled Freedom and Sexual Selection)

->Destruction of World

tenor.gif
krishna-ancient-weapons-of-mass-destruction-and-the-mahabharata.jpg
latest

I recall an article I read discussing groups of people who could pose an existential risk, if given the means to destroy Earth's capacity to sustain human life(e.g. humanity's entire nuclear stockpile, or more likely some yet to be conceived of weapon). Couldn't help but suspect that each group that the writer pointed out had been drawn to their viewpoint through sexual exclusion, whether or not they are even cognizant of this themselves.

Makes me wonder, if most if not all who come to the conclusion that evolution and biological life are overwhelmingly negative, are themselves on the losing end of nature's proverbial stick.

Welp this is why as humans we needed to have asexual reproduction

We are fucking fucked.

I don't give a fuck with this lol. I am already dead.

- The "Betas" aka Bonobos: These are today's normal average guys (4's, 5's, 6's, and 7's), and absolutely unwanted females (1-2). These men will be forced to make lemonade out of sour lemons. The most unattractive women will have harems of men because these men will have absolutely no other women to mate with. With the death of monogamy, men must become tolerant to the idea that they will have to share one female with several other males. Those who refuse to will die alone.

Unattractive women will naturally make this choice because they will still require resources and a safe environment for their children. Several men will gladly make this trade because the probability of sexual reproduction will be enough to sway them, despite the degree of paternity uncertainty in such an environment.
"Better escortcel and sexrobotcel than cuck" will be the motto of most men in the future, so I see whores losing their smv as long as the blackpill spreads and technology advances. A sexbot got 1000 matches and hundreds of messages on tinder, way more than the average landwhale.