Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

END MISCEGENATION: 92% of biracial children with black dads are out of wedlock.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
http://clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

"Once you go black, you're a single mom."

One of those perpetual "racist stereotypes" is of the deadbeat, lazy, idiot black father who throws his responsibility away for gang violence and malt liquor. And it turns out to be completely true. 9 times out of 10, a black man will see no need to foster his biracial child to become a proper member of society.

And yet they still see more action than us.

END RACE MIXING NOW. Every white woman who fucks a black guy means a denial of service to a civilization positive, white Incel. Worshiping the BBC, or even entertaining the idea, should be punished as severely as child abuse - because its literally the exact same thing. 

The races are not equal, gentlemen. And the upstanding, intelligent, loyal black man is the exception, not the rule.

If you're so "masterrace", why can't you fuck your own women?

water wet dampness humidity

My mother is white, my dad is black and i dont even know how his face is.

But his black genes gave me a BBC and a cool hair, so get the fuck out with that retarded racial purity shit :)

cope. you can't undo the millions of women that have had black weeny inside them. and u cant undo the biracial babies. women have always fantasized about being creampied by a black man.

jpnxhzgupw901.png

Vs
tumblr_nv3acazlYG1qh6y6po1_1280.jpg

[quote="It']
jpnxhzgupw901.png

Vs
tumblr_nv3acazlYG1qh6y6po1_1280.jpg

[/quote]

average bbc looks better than average whitecel. that is blackpill

Wedlock is such an antiquated concept. Marriage has been dead for a long time. Nowadays it is just beta cucks with oneitis.

I wish my dad was black not some EE cuck with recessed jawline and beer belly.

MikeCuckabee said:
IDK about that but the stormcel shit is pathetic. MUH superior genes.

If blacks are so superior why can't they actually take care of their kids and not ditch them?

VLÖ said:
If blacks are so superior why can't they actually take care of their kids and not ditch them?

in the animal kingdom fathers rarely stick around. the sexual success of BBCs proves that young bbc males are capable of surviving and procreating without a father. thats all that matters

MikeCuckabee said:
IDK about that but the stormcel shit is pathetic. MUH superior genes. WE'RE INCEL, THE WORST OF THE WORST.

FACEandLMS said:

Averages do not apply to individuals.

But hey, if white people are so bad, you know where black people live in the United States. You know what countries are black. Why don't you move to them? You'd even get a huge status boost even if you make an American pittance!

Hint: If you were a white guy in the middle of Africa, "Looks" would be the least of your problems.

TheIncelPill said:

But hey, if white people are so bad, you know where black people live in the United States. You know what countries are black. Why don't you move to them? You'd even get a huge status boost even if you make an American pittance!

Hint: If you were a white guy in the middle of Africa, "Looks" would be the least of your problems.

cope lots of women of all races travel to Africa to fuck black men. they live there too and are fine

I don't really understand why white guys here are so obsessed with black dick. I swear the cuckoldry is insane.

MikeCuckabee said:
cope lots of women of all races travel to Africa to fuck black men. they live there too and are fine

Then go to Africa. You'd might even get laid shagging some poor saggy-titted Blackfrican. Or are you going to continue bitching about Looks in your Ivory Tower?

VLÖ said:
I don't really understand why white guys here are so obsessed with black dick. I swear the cuckoldry is insane.

These guys make the other whitecels look bad. "Their women" what a fucking joke, chad is fucking every race of women out there and these guys are pushing this bbc cope bullshit.

FACEandLMS said:
^

he's just insecure and thinks an ethno state will get him laid or something. U can cry ur ass out about this all day everyday tyrone will still fuck white bitches and ull always be a virgin

Grain_of_sin said:
Wedlock is such an antiquated concept. Marriage has been dead for a long time. Nowadays it is just beta cucks with oneitis.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66

ok i like you now even tho u volcel. that was spot on

Who do you respect more, the cuck who pays for his wife's everything while she cheat on him while he is at work, or the guy who gives bitches a fake name, nuts in them and leaves?

KilluminoidBR said:

But his black genes gave me a BBC and a cool hair, so get the fuck out with that retarded racial purity shit :)

Meanwhile, white fathers are actually raising their kids proper.

Besides, your black genes mean shit because you're still an Incel. At least my white genes are responsible for the greatest accomplishments of man, including the very computer you're using to bash "evil honkies" all day.

Could someone ban the race baiter? I'm pretty sure its a cucktears user using divide and conquer tactics.

Imagine not being able to get laid and no woman desiriing you and then caring about only wanting chad to get laid and not tyrone tho

TheIncelPill said:
Meanwhile, white fathers are actually raising their kids proper.
Besides, your black genes mean shit because you're still an Incel. At least my white genes are responsible for the greatest accomplishments of man, including the very computer you're using to bash "evil honkies" all day.

You didn't create shit you fucking idiot. You're a ugly subhuman. That's all you are you common filth. you dog shit. That's all you ever be and you and none of your kids that you will never have will ever create anything.

>White fathers are actually raising their kids

LIKE CUCKS. working 12 hours a day to pay for some cunt that cheat while hes working like a filthy dog and nags him. No repsect for cucks. Ur a cuck. kys

KilluminoidBR said:
Yet you are an incel, too bad his BBC genes don't cured your autism.

>he's just insecure and thinks an ethno state will get him laid or something. U can cry ur ass out about this all day everyday tyrone will still fuck white bitches and ull always be a virgin

If women are forbidden from having sex outside of wedlock, then yes, it does become possible for an Incel to work his way to pussy. 

>Who do you respect more, the cuck who pays for his wife's everything while she cheat on him while he is at work, or the guy who gives bitches a fake name, nuts in them and leaves?

Cucked husbands build civilizations. Cad Chads create utter shit holes. Despite "not respecting" them (behind their backs, of course), you owe them the comfortable life you have today.

If you want pussy, but don't want to pay for it, so to speak, you're volcel. You want females to throw their pussies on a platter, yet expect no work for it. You might as well call yourself MGTOW. The far right has the best interests for beta providers, yet you throw a tantrum. Okay then, what's the disadvantage to us if the Alt-Right came to power? We'd have to be *gasp* racist? Well, we already are, and the Alt-Right is just legalizing what is natural in all humans.

FACEandLMS said:

Why can't you fuck any women?

Niggers are animals but lol at all those butthurt alt-righters that they are fucking white women.

We should ban these BBC Lookism fags theorists for once and for all.

TheIncelPill said:
But hey, if white people are so bad

Before you even finish, I didn't say whites were so bad. I'm not racist so don't put words in my mouth. I hate racist white incels who think they are superior by belonging to the white race while posting on an incel forum for subhumans.

TheIncelPill said:

Using that masterrace white IQ there.  Because later you said that your genes are responsible for the computers we all use. But I thought averages (the white race's greatness) didn't apply to individuals (you)?

Anyway enjoy posting on here alongside nonwhites while your own women consider you no better than an "ethnic". Enjoy your "I ma-ma-may be an au-autistic su-subhuman w-w-with no hopes of getting a cute gf, but at least I'm wh-whi-white!" coping mechanism. See if you can spread that coping mechanism's legs, get it pregnant and make some more white babies. 

You are complaining to the wrong people anyway. No one here is fucking white women. What you need to do is go up to Tyrones in your area and tell them to stop fucking white women because you think they are subhumans. Let us know how that works out for you.

THE WHITE RACE IS DYING OUT BUT YOUR OWN WOMEN WON'T EVEN HELP YOU SAVE IT. HOW DOES THAT FEEL? HALF OF YOUR RACE (the women) THINK YOU ARE UNFIT FOR REPRODUCING WITH. HALF OF YOUR RACE WOULD RATHER FUCK CHADS, TYRONES AND ABDULLAHS THAN YOU. LET THAT SIT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LOG ONTO BLACKED.COM TONIGHT.

Machiavelli said:
Why can't you fuck any women?

I don't consider myself masterrace, the op thinks he has superior genes.

Octopusgun2 said:
We should ban these BBC Lookism fags theorists for once and for all.

Why? Because we post *gasp* actual scientific studies about black failure at parenting? Woah, that's just NAZISM right there.

For hating being called sexist all the time, you guys sure love calling other people "racist" (I.E. - Judging groups of people on consistent and predictable behavior).

Akarin said:
Niggers are animals but lol at all those butthurt alt-righters that they are fucking white women.

You live in some shithole that doesn't even have black people in it. You literally have to turn on your shitty language that no one speaks TV channels , waiting for some western-imported show to appear or the Internet to even see any. How are you so vocal when no one emigrates to your country? Just by your love of anime I could tell your skull could only take one punch before you get sent to the ground. Keep being brave online.

Its All a Cope said:
MikeCuckabee said:
IDK about that but the stormcel shit is pathetic. MUH superior genes.

Low parental investment is literally a sign of high genetic quality..

FACEandLMS said:
You live in some shithole that doesn't even have black people in it. You literally have to turn on your shitty language that no one speaks TV channels , waiting for some western-imported show to appear or the Internet to even see any. How are you so vocal when no one emigrates to your country? Just by your love of anime I could tell your skull could only take one punch before you get sent to the ground. Keep being brave online.

Ahahah oh look a niggaboi is sending threats towards me, so unexpectable. Listen here Mike Tyson, my shithole country is 10000x more safe than any country where blacks are living among people

Homicide-Fig-3_new.png

>Before you even finish, I didn't say whites were so bad. I'm not racist so don't put words in my mouth. I hate racist white incels who think they are superior by belonging to the white race while posting on an incel forum for subhumans.

In what way are white people inferior? Other than low birth rate, white people are responsible for practically everything great under the sun. And the rest was made by East Asians, not niggers. I'm not saying anything about myself, but saying white people are superior is mostly a correct statement.

>Using that masterrace white IQ there.  Because later you said that your genes are responsible for the computers we all use. But I thought averages (the white race's greatness) didn't apply to individuals (you)?

This isn't about me, its about the civilizations we create, and how minorities butcher them.

>Anyway enjoy posting on here alongside nonwhites while your own women consider you no better than an "ethnic". Enjoy being your "I ma-ma-may be an au-autistic su-subhuman w-w-with no hopes of getting a cute gf, but at least I'm wh-whi-white!" coping mechanism. See if you can spread that coping mechanism's legs, get it pregnant and make some more white babies. 

Everything is coping. Why should I be treated like shit for having pride in my race as cope (something all non-whites engage in regularly)? Are those who cope with anime and vidya some kind of enlightened intellectual class?

>You are complaining to the wrong people anyway. No one here is fucking white women. What you need to do is go up to Tyrones in your area and tell them to stop fucking white women because you think they are subhumans. Let us know how that works out for you.

Of course I wouldn't. Why would I expect an intellectual, non-violent conversation with a nigger? That's literally impossible. It would be like provoking a chimpanzee - a clear danger to anyone in the general area. That's why I encourage the force of the state when the time comes.

>THE WHITE RACE IS DYING OUT BUT YOUR OWN WOMEN WON'T EVEN HELP YOU SAVE IT. HOW DOES THAT FEEL? HALF OF YOUR RACE (the women) THINK YOU ARE UNFIT FOR REPRODUCING WITH. HALF OF YOUR RACE WOULD RATHER FUCK CHADS, TYRONES AND ABDULLAHS THAN YOU. LET THAT SIT WITH YOU WHEN YOU LOG ONTO BLACKED.COM TONIGHT.

And that's all the more reason why we should take their rights away. I know you "feel" this is some sort of "Gotcha!" remark, as emphasized by BIG, BOLD WORDS! Yet you point out nothing insightful. Literally nobody here is arguing that white women don't suck, you're yelling at a strawman I never made. That's why we collectively, with the full force of the government, take their rights away. This would also give you a chance to get laid in an ltr, but I guess defending Deadbeat D'andre is a more important priority.

VLÖ said:

The white man's government does it for them.

FACEandLMS said:
Because we're incels.

FACEandLMS said:

If you were to live in a black country, which one would you pick? What is the best black country, that can even compare to a first world white nation?

The only "shithole" countries are ones that has black people in them. Haiti still has cholera outbreaks, so it is quite literally a "shithole".

Grain_of_sin said:

Single mother households are basically crime factories.

TheIncelPill said:
If you were to live in a black country, which one would you pick? What is the best black country, that can even compare to a first world white nation?

The only "shithole" countries are ones that has black people in them. Haiti still has cholera outbreaks, so it is quite literally a "shithole".

[img=480x360]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SG4DCnb2efU/hqdefault.jpg[/img][img=464x780]https://i.imgur.com/CF5885q.png[/img]
[img=600x464]https://i.imgur.com/E6Whj69.jpg[/img][img=2449x1751]https://i.imgur.com/Pi752UX.jpg[/img]
[img=964x559]https://en.actualitix.com/doc/maps/wld/world-map-gdp-per-capita-by-country.jpg[/img]

TheIncelPill said:

No arguments from me there. Black countries are shitholes. I don't care about defending the indefensible. I care about me and my looks.

TheIncelPill said:
At least my white genes are responsible for the greatest accomplishments of man, including the very computer you're using to bash "evil honkies" all day.

And you still incel :)

Im incel but im 5/10, i have expectations to escape, and your superior white genes allow you this?? ;D

TheIncelPill said:
The far right has the best interests for beta providers, yet you throw a tantrum. Okay then, what's the disadvantage to us if the Alt-Right came to power? We'd have to be *gasp* racist? Well, we already are, and the Alt-Right is just legalizing what is natural in all humans.

The far right DONT GIVES FUCKS about inceldom problem and if you think the far right cares about incels you are DUMB AS FUCK and deserves to die virgin.

KilluminoidBR said:
And you still incel :)

Im incel but im 5/10, i have expectations to escape

Then maybe you shouldn't be on this site.

VLÖ said:
Then maybe you shouldn't be on this site.

No, this is a forum for incels.

Im incel but i hope escape one day (i will escape this year otherwise i will sui).

Everybody here should have this expectation, otherwise... everybody should commit suicide b4 30.

I hate race-baiting lookism faggots

TheIncelPill said:
http://clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
"Once you go black, you're a single mom."
One of those perpetual "racist stereotypes" is of the deadbeat, lazy, idiot black father who throws his responsibility away for gang violence and malt liquor. And it turns out to be completely true. 9 times out of 10, a black man will see no need to foster his biracial child to become a proper member of society.
And yet they still see more action than us.
END RACE MIXING NOW. Every white woman who fucks a black guy means a denial of service to a civilization positive, white Incel. Worshiping the BBC, or even entertaining the idea, should be punished as severely as child abuse - because its literally the exact same thing.
The races are not equal, gentlemen. And the upstanding, intelligent, loyal black man is the exception, not the rule.

Paper link: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893 (note SSRN is non-peer-reviewed, open access preprint service that ANYONE can submit ANYTHING to)

Excerpt from the paper: 

Research Methods
The type of research that was used in this study is quantitative research. Quantitative research explains phenomena by collecting numerical data that are analyzed using mathematically based methods. The data was studied through observations in numerical representations, and through statistical analysis. Along with questionnaires that were given out to respondents for the statistical representation of the findings in the study, interviews with the respondents were also conducted. The respondents in this study were females spanning the United States, and 3 diverse racial backgrounds that all have children between the ages of 1-17 whose paternal parent is African American. Participants were approached through media outlets such as newspapers, internet, and radio, most of the respondents were recruited through internet advertisements. Participants that answered to the advertisement were asked to produce documentation that was utilized to collect and verify basic screening information regarding each participant’s race thus proving they are in fact Caucasian, Asian, or non-black Hispanic, as well as verifying the paternal parent of their child/children is in fact African American. Participants meeting the eligibility benchmarks were required to provide pertinent locators and tracing info such as cell phone numbers and contact information in order to finalize their enrollment
procedures for the study. Accordingly, those who passed the requirements and were proven eligible were administered the survey. The data amassed was broken down into percentages, and the individual percentages were averaged

H7vljHu.gif

THIS ENTIRE "STUDY" IS FAKE

It's an OBVIOUS, poorly written and clearly amateur, fabrication. No numbers, no statistical tests described, vague references, almost NO citations to support the very bold statements, blatant plagiarism throughout, not written in the usual, formal, academic "scholarly voice," Excessively sesquipedalian verbiage nearly to the point of INCOHERENCE, etc etc

The paper is so bad it honestly reads like it was written by one of the Highschool incels from this site lmfao (no offense)

Suck my dick

Mom and dad have been married for 30+ years.
jlVKxDV.jpg

LeagueEuW said:
Suck my dick

jlVKxDV.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOL are you light skin black too?? :o

KilluminoidBR said:
LOOOOOOOOOL are you light skin black too?? :o

yeah, you can see my face in megarate thread

LeagueEuW said:
Suck my dick

jlVKxDV.jpg

That's nice. But that's the exception, not the rule.

Akarin said:
Ahahah oh look a niggaboi is sending threats towards me, so unexpectable. Listen here Mike Tyson, my shithole country is 10000x more safe than any country where blacks are living among people

Homicide-Fig-3_new.png

You expect me to take the blame for blacks who commit crimes?

TheIncelPill said:
That's nice. But that's the exception, not the rule.
Doesn't matter. My dad is black, my mom is white. What does that tell you about them? Nothing. They are individuals. You don't know anything about the character of an individual based on their race, so assigning laws to racial groups is unjust and immoral.

KilluminoidBR said:
Where??? link???

here

It's better to be white

Attachments

• IMG_1136.JPG
    IMG_1136.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 138