Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Enjoy these you sick bastards! {GORE GALORE!}

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★★
tfw I've already watched most of those vids

I watch war videos

I watch war videos
I know, cuckrainian war stuff, I saw some too on here and other sites.
I'd like to see some ukrainian foids getting shot, cripple, blown up and raped by the ivans.
But unfortunately, most of them fucked off out that shit hole to get ran through by chads and BBC in the west.
And they'll never come back home either.

I know, cuckrainian war stuff.
I saw some too.
I'd like to see some ukrainian foids getting shot, cripple, blown up and raped by the ivans.
But unfortunately, most of them fucked off out that shit hole to get ran through by chads and BBC in the west.
And they'll never come back home either.
No, US and isis and taliban i watch videos of too

Good find brocel:feelsokman:

No, US and isis and taliban i watch videos of too
I saw one on a post by you where is one soldier boy got blown to bits.
That was savage.
Can you send a war vid?

I saw one on a post by you where is one soldier boy got blown to bits.
That was savage.
Can you send a war vid?
It is above you, 45 clips of iraq war.

I have no idea what propelled many European settlers to immigrate to Brazil. It is a nation rotten to the core. They should've gone to Argentina.
Both countries didn't use to be so rotten back then. Brazil was a flourishing empire by mid XIX century (when the first Euro waves arrived), while Argentina was still a shithole of federalized gauchos

Besides the fact some of those waves brought the worst type of mentally retarded commies, anarchists to spread their cancerous ideologies around.

Last edited:
Wtf did I just watch?

we need some rape videos

Wtf did I just watch?
Soy

I don't see anything wrong with the Gauchos. And if I am not wrong, Brazil was even browner then than it is now. It was a backward ethnic jungle feudal society with few prospects for the future. What were they thinking... :feelsseriously:
The gauchos had a very simple life. They didn't have anything wrong with them but had no serious civilizational development either. You either grow and get ahead or don't and get behind and stepped by those getting ahead.

As for the Brazilians, they used to keep the brown on the fields and the North, the whites on the South. You can guess what happened when the liberal virus got to the heads taking advantage of conflicts with neighboring countries.

SO MANY FUCKING ADS

bestgore sucks, it does not even let you download videos

BTW you Brazilian? @UramiSan
I am not Hispanic but I sure am interested in South American history.
I'm Chilean, history is far from my major but I like having an idea of regional history. We didn't even have a significant negro population until 2010s with globohomo-approved Caribbean hordes crossing the Altiplano border.

Nice selection

I can only watch these honeypot sites on pc without getting popup
IMG 1379

all these gore but no rape JFL

sneed's feed and seed

Cope and seethe bitch, it's freedom of expression to celebrate foid torture
:feels: noes take the inkwel site down theyre posting things i dont like!

What fucking pussy bitches to search out shit that triggers them and cry about it.

:feels: noes take the inkwel site down theyre posting things i dont like!

What fucking pussy bitches to search out shit that triggers them and cry about it.
They deliberately make themselves angry.
Seriously, if you don't fucking like something, ignore it you low IQ spastics!

This is a very underated thread. We need to spread videos of women being brutally beaten to every corner of the internet (unironically). Put them back in their place and remind them who controls them and society

Police shootouts are more entertaining