Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Entertaining Read] - How me, the almighty Geckobus, lost his fortune to the Forex Jew

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
NEVER DAYTRADE

It was around 2018.
I worked a dead end job that my parents pushed me into.
Prior to this, I had just left the mental hospital.

I really did not want to live anymore, I just wanted out of my situation.
Because I have autism and rot 24/7 online + lived with parents, money kept piling up.
I earned like 600 a month, but because I was leeching off my parents, I spend almost nothing.

Over the years I had thought of many things to escape this situation.
1. I fell for this pyramid scheme where they wanted me to hire curries to write romance novels for amazon
2. I looked into blackhat way to make money
3. Thought of becoming an oil painter or hentai maker
4. thought of running away to China and living in forest. I bought survival shit, like a giant fishing net
5. thought of killing my entire dysfunctional family to end our suffering and then live in prison
There was more, but eventually I came across Forex.

For those who don't know, forex = foreign exchange market.
You basically bet on currency differences between countries.

I had around 3000-4000€ at this point.
In europe, the government has capped the leverage a broker can give you to like 20 or something
Idk, but leverage means that you can trade with more money than you have.
So if you have 100 bucks, and leverage is 2, you trade as if you have 200 bucks.

The broker I picked was literally kike broker in Cyprus, they offered 2000x leverage.
That is fucking insane, I hope you guys get that.

I knew it was a scam but I thought I could trick them somehow, just make small withdrawals and shit.

What followed was the biggest fucking emotional rollercoaster ever.
Guys, you don't know what its like to be up at like 3AM to see the dumbass Asian market open,
like, I would open 1000€ positions with 2000 leverage, the money would tripple in like 30 minutes and then I would loose it all again.

I remember being at my job, and I lost like 1000€ in 5 minutes after it went up to 2900€.
I remember looking to my right, and there was this boxcutter on the table and I thought about slitting my wrists.

Another time I got distracted while putting in the numbers, and my position got nullified instantly.
Like 1000€ gone in 10 seconds.

Trading Forex is like crack for white people. Traders have all these crackhead strategies which they claim can beat the markets.
You can't. It's retarded as fuck.
The brokers are all scammers, even the ones inside the EU.
There is also b-booking and a-booking, which I cant get into, but essentially brokers have tons of ways to scam you.

Meanwhile, I was filling notebooks with my little crackpot theories about how I could beat the broker, make so-and-so much money a day etc...
I tried trading at low-volatility times in the market.
FYI, most markets shut down at some point during the day for a few hours.
There is no trading then.

The more markets are open at the same time, the more crazy the volatility, of course.
At first I was banking on that. Then I Realized how retarded that was.
So I started getting up at like 2-3am and waiting for the asian markets to open.
From like 2 in the morning till 7am, only the asian markets are open.

I was hoping it would be more predictable then. Its not.

I lost a years worth of savings in like 2 months doing this shit.
It was not even about the money, I just was so desperate. I did not want to kill myself and this looked like a way out.

It's basically gambling.
Nobody beats the markets. Even huge investment companies. Most people dont know that companies like Goldman Sachs had to be bailed out by the government in 2008 or something. Nobody wins this shit in the long term.

That's the story of I how I fell for another retarded scam, one of the many out there.
The blackpill is universal. There is no easy, surefire way to make money, just as there is no way to enhance your looks or change your genetics.
There is a reason why usury was banned in most of the world until the Renaissance jew popes allowed it again.

Stay safe, don't gamble. If you are in the US, get a shotgun, a microwave and diversify into gold, silver, cash money and actually edible food. Don't get cans, that shit not only kills you, its also 70% water. Complete waste of space. Get pemmikan or some shit ayo

Thanks for reading.

Oh and I forgot: When you trade stocks, forex whatever- it's literally the most blackpilled shit ever once you realize that every cent you loose/earn, someone else looses/earns. It's the most obvious zero-sum game ever.
Nobody wins in the end.
Btw, most bitcoin is held by like 1000 people, crypto copers get fucked.

Last edited:
Yep, Never bet on jews is a golden rule of thumb!

I made a thousand out of thin air on some shitcoin shit during winter 2018. Then I never specualated again because ima stupid.

I made a thousand out of thin air on some shitcoin shit during winter 2018. Then I never specualated again because ima stupid.
NO NO NO, you did everything right!
:panties::panties::panties::panties:
thats what you should do!
You got the money and you ran with it! 99% of retards doing this kinda gambling don't do that.
Once they win, they get hooked and loose it all.

Pat yourself on the shoulder rn for not being retarded! :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

NO NO NO, you did everything right!
:panties::panties::panties::panties:
thats what you should do!
You got the money and you ran with it! 99% of retards doing this kinda gambling don't do that.
Once they win, they get hooked and loose it all.

Pat yourself on the shoulder rn for not being retarded! :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Being retarded is average human condition. Who am I to claim superiority ? Ima all in dogecoin asap.

Being retarded is average human condition. Who am I to claim superiority ? Ima all in dogecoin asap.
:lul::lul::lul:
You know what nigga, shiet, you right, fuck, im puttin it all on ethereum, WE MOONIN
THEY GON LEARN TODAY
Joe Biden Smile GIF

High IQ, I also share a very similar story, but I was more dumb back then. Sometimes people can be very stubborn. So much that they cannot be helped through only advice, cause they will not listen, and the only way they'll learn is through experience

Last edited:
High IQ, I also share a very similar story, but I was more dumb back then. Sometimes people can be very stubborn. So much that they cannot be helped through only advice, cause they will not listen, and the only way they'll learn is through experience
yeah I had to get hurt to get the message on that one lul

2000:1 Leverage looks like free money.

Example: Coin toss - 50% chance to lose $10, 50% chance to win $20k and cash out. What's the catch?

why get a microwave?

2000:1 Leverage looks like free money.

Example: Coin toss - 50% chance to lose $10, 50% chance to win $20k and cash out. What's the catch?
they won't let you cash out.
also the amount of money you make or loose is not stable like in roulette.