Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Epiphany] Feminism just might be the biggest larp of all time

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Hear me out here. We all know that there are people that support equal rights for genders, but that was achieved long long long ago.

What even is feminism at this point? Is it all just larping? I believe that it may be the most elaborate larp set up in history, orchestrated by (((them))), and that it's gotten bigger than they ever imagined it could get.

Let's dive into common ideas thrown around by modern feminists

>muh pay gap
Debunked millions of times. Anyone who believes this is sub 10 iq, or... A LARPER

>slut shaming
Sex is degeneracy and that's painfully obvious. Even in its simplest form (I'm not even talking about kinks), sex is dominant penetration of a female. The only free pass where it ISN'T degeneracy is for procreation. We get that you enjoy sex, but actively blabbing about it in your daily life is beyond degenerate and SHOULD be shamed. Again, anyone who doesn't agree is low iq, or... LARPING

>fat shaming
Do I fucking have to explain why this is stupid? Anyone who believe "teehee it's just my genetics that's why I'm a 500 pound landwhale" is NEGATIVE iq. Again, LARPING.

>#metoo
HAHAHAHAHA LETS GET TOGETHER AND PROSECUTE SUB 8 MEN FOR DOING WHAT WE WANT 8+ MEN TO DO TO US!!!! LARPPPPPPPPP

Now how did this happen? I imagine in the early stages of the internet, (((they))) went around spreading their basic larps that are semi believable to those who are delusional like "foids get paid less than men", "sex isn't entirely wrong", "you should be happy with your body". People who spouted these ideologies accrued fanbases on platforms like tumblr, or even in smaller media outlets at the time, and they all became echo chambers of these retarded larps. As people grew more and more accustomed to hearing these larps, the larpers took it a step further, and further, and further, until we got to where we are now.

Now entire companies are centered around foid empowerment and jobs are created at large companies to spread larping feminist propaganda (Google has many postitions like this). Your average normie has taken the bluepill and subscribed to the larper's agendas and has shared with all his friends and coworkers. Foids and even some numale cucks spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to go to uni just to study feminist bullshit. There are now different subsections of feminism that argue for different things. Here's the running list on wikipedia, which is probably missing another 200-300 types:
470d494b13c7f98962d38f27c7eca147.png

I don't know about you guys, but it all seems like one big joke to me. To believe in all this bullshit, you'd have to have your brain programmed to deny logic (jfl awalt). What do you all think?

Is it a larp, or not?

Study after study has proven that women literally succeed more in countries where they have less freedom. Femenism is a reaction to female freedom, no to a lack of freedom.

i have no problem with legitimate feminism, but female superiority is not something I support

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back