Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Equality

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
I recently found out that my country is one of the few countries in the world with a reverse gender pay gap. That is, women in here make more money, on average, than men. It's only like 200 USD more per year, but still, they make more money. I also found out they are 63% of annual college graduates, get most of the scholarships and in general have it pretty damn good in here. I recently applied to a scholarship program, my resume was for sure one of the best ones, believe it or not I have some nice academic achievements, yet I didn't get the scholarship, in fact, out of 800 accepted applicant, 550+ were women.

We have a "Ministry of Women" and they are constantly pushing for more benefits for women. They are constantly asking the government for more money to make women's lives even easier. Apparently, it's not enough that women in here have it better than pretty much any man, they want even more, it's never enough. "Equality" as they call it. They want more women in more power positions, they want women to make even more money than what they are already making, they want women to get even more education, while the men are left behind, with zero support from government programs and just left to fend off for themselves.

I'm so tired of it, it makes me furious every time I hear that dumb bitch head of the Ministry of Women talk about how the president needs to do even more shit for women. "We need more of this", "We need more of that", "We need more women doing this", "We need more women doing that". Meanwhile the men, who overwhelmingly do all the hard back breaking jobs that actually keep society afloat, making less than the dumb whores who "work" at an office with air conditioner because they needed to hire more women in order to fulfill a quota.

I don't want to be angry about the unfairness and stupidity of the world anymore. I just want to be secluded, anything that happens outside of my house is none of my business. Despite all the benefits that come with being a woman in modern day society, if I could choose my gender of reincarnation, I would still choose being a man again. Truth is, women's "power" heavily dependent on a societal structure, it doesn't come from within, but rather from the ability to manipulate others to do your bidding. But for a social recluse (which is what I want to be again, if I’m ever reborn), such powers are meaningless, they way I see it, being a female social recluse is like being a lone wolf, you're supposed to be part of a pack and you're gonna struggle a lot for not being in one. On the other hand, being a male social recluse is like being a lone bear. Sure it would be nice to mate from time to time, but you're perfectly prepared to be by yourself.

Anyways, I'll just stop reading the news and go further into my seclusion, sucks that no matter how much I try to ignore it, my taxes are still gonna go for this dumbass social programs to help whores, I wish I could achieve a level of disconnect from society that made it so that I don't have to pay taxes.