Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ER or Klebold/Harris?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
What do you think is the more epic story? The Columbine duo weren't incels but it certainly is an interesting story but I think ER has been the best since then, I feel more of a connection to ER as he was just a year older than me, I can remember watching his vlog in my seedy little university bedroom at the time.

Klebold/Harris imo.

The probability of someone having the courage to do what they did, individually, is very low. For two people of the same mindset to find each other, and carry out the act together, is shockingly low.

Personally I prefer the Columbine duo. ER might be relatable but Eric (moreso than Dylan) isn’t that far behind in that department. I also find his motives and struggle to be more respectable than Elliot’s who for the most part shot himself in the foot every time he got the chance

All of them were abject failures according to their own plans.

I would say ER but his original "master plan" failed miserably. Though until the end of his life he went out in style and with a bang, not to mention he was a very good poster child for us incels.

Klebold/Harris are evil geniuses of sorts. Though part of their master plan failed miserably, they also followed up and carried out a legendary job that for over 20 years now has never been emulated in its impact on society.

Klebold/Harris take the W.

Elliot got handcuffed before they realised that there was a hole through his skull. Trolling normies til the end tvh

i like both tbh
but reb and vodka are something more

Elliot got handcuffed before they realised that there was a hole through his skull. Trolling normies til the end tvh
This is standard in case the shooter could get counciouss again

The columbros had a much better storyline, the doom WADs, the basement tapes etc ngl its pretty good. The shooting went nicely except for the bombs that didn't explode, elliot got cucked by a locked door jfl

Tenor 1

Cops in America will handcuff you after shooting you 10 times at point blank range before giving you any medical attention

Klebold/Harris imo.

The probability of someone having the courage to do what they did, individually, is very low. For two people of the same mindset to find each other, and carry out the act together, is shockingly low.
This, and they both blew there brains out together on the count of 3