Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ER posted on IG

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★★★★

This was posted on Instagram reels several weeks ago.

Screenshot 20240428 023053

Screenshot 20240428 023124

Screenshot 20240428 023415

Screenshot 20240428 023253

Screenshot 20240428 024253

Screenshot 20240428 024425
Screenshot 20240428 023147

Last edited:
Death to everyone who wrote those comments, and hopefully they reincarnate as one of us to feel our pain.

Fucking zoomerfags need to be bashed over the head with a metal pipe (in Half-Life 2)

Fucking zoomerfags need to be bashed over the head with a metal pipe (in Half-Life 2)
I use tiktok but only to inform myslef on nt events . I still act nt

The amount of zoomer tallfags bragging in the comments was mega ragefuel :reeeeee: (couldn't include all of them)

Death to everyone who wrote those comments, and hopefully they reincarnate as one of us to feel our pain.
They will as deathnics living in India suburbs

The amount of zoomer tallfags bragging in the comments was mega ragefuel :reeeeee: (couldn't include all of them)
the taller you are, the higher chance of getting cancer HA! checkmate hypergamy

"Muh evil inkwell :reeeeee: :reeeeee: "

the skull thingy i still dont get it, total ebonicide death and send these ZOG brain dead fools into the morgue.

I hope those people in the comments all get stabbed in the anus and bleed out.

Avg normiepost

(The YT Comments)

That's right. ER's will lives inside the 5'9 master race:feelzez:.

Insoygram = dnr, it's even worse than cuckitt

Hope they all burn in hell

"no way we're idolizing that EVIL inkwell!!" ill rape you and show you what's really evil.

KILL THOSE BRAGGING TALLFAGS

imagine being 16 and 6 1 still has 2-3 years to grow :feelskek: kek world

Fkin zoomers man they grow like crazy
Yea because woman arent fucking around with lesser " Man anymore . Eugenics in Full Effect thanks to Insane Hypergamy that only Benefits Woman .

KILL ALL THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS, WE NEED TO ALL MEET UP AND PLAN TO DO SOMETHING TO THESE PRIVILEGED FUCKERS (IN GAME)

WE WILL SHOW THEM A FRACTION OF WHAT WE FEEL EVERY FUCKING DAY

Jfl at these zoomers seething hard at Saint Elliot. Fucking bozos

I like to believe most of them are coping larpers but it's likely they are not since it's a normie platform.

Man I am so pissed that have to interact with normies everyday because I can't afford neet life

Those male cucks and their NPC upvoters should be nailed onto a cross, like what Christ endured, and broadcasted publicly in 4k.

Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong. He simply addressed normies in the language they understood.

Those male cucks and their NPC upvoters should be nailed onto a cross, like what Christ endured, and broadcasted publicly in 4k.

Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong. He simply addressed normies in the language they understood.