Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got permabanned from TwoXChromosome : I posted 2 words

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
So someone from here posted this thread a couple of days ago and I couldn't resist helping that female with actionable, useful, efficient advice.
Here's what happened :

The ban :

My comment :

I've been perm banned from the entire soy chugging site for several years now, not worth using anyways

Btw this is why plebbit is an asylum.

Anyone with a brain get banned, so only the insane remain.

sensed your personality ;)

i got banned for saying "lol women"

Btw this is why plebbit is an asylum.
I immediately think less of someone if they say they have a Reddit account but don’t qualify their statement with the subs they are banned from

Her own damn fault.

Not only was it two words, but it was two words of the most useful advice.

Meanwhile foids make fun of short men (who literally have no control over their height) and face no consequences

Foids aren't able to hear any truth

Foids will tell us we need to do all these things to be worthy of sex but how dare we suggest that foids have some self control.

:lul: there's nothing that triggers people more than simple truth.

Jewturial mode gender

I got permabanned on reddit lol. Literally one of the worst platforms out there. All the leftist spaces are like that though

Project Wormhead

So someone from here posted this thread a couple of days ago and I couldn't resist helping that female with actionable, useful, efficient advice.
Here's what happened :

The ban :

View attachment 1137086

My comment :

View attachment 1137087
Based. If you tell a fully grown man to simply grow taller it is considered justified by these redditards but if you tell some fatass foid to lose a few pounds by eating less you get permabanned. Clown world kek.

Based. If you tell a fully grown man to simply grow taller it is considered justified by these redditards but if you tell some fatass foid to lose a few pounds by eating less you get permabanned. Clown world kek.
Accurate

Very good bro!