Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ERFUEL] Aisan women leaves her aisan boyfreind to hang out with white streamer

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

why is reality so disappointing...fuck, I hate women.

Ricecels should go eat rice on every noodle with/lusting for a white chad.

god damn would i have mouthfucked her so hard and came in her tight noodle pussy

Exterminate that noodlewhore (in minecraft).

It shows just how little she valued him

then go to noodleand you faggot simp
i'm too high inhib and poor
plus 5'6 with 4 inch dick (i literally have nothing to offer noodles that asian men can't, me and asian men are basically the same except i'm white)

It shows just how little she valued him
She literally did it right in front of his face.

I really try to feel bad for Asians, but i can't. He just nervously laughs it off and walks away while his girlfriend submits to this random dude instead of telling that bitch off and leaving her where she stood.

The fact that this woman thought it was even okay to do this just shows how little she respects him. And then she says "its okay!!". Women are disgusting vile creatures. If there is a hell i honestly hope she's ends up there and its forced to eat dry toast embedded with nails every single day

Literally clown world.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

plus 5'6 with 4 inch dick (i literally have nothing to offer noodles that asian men can't, me and asian men are basically the same except i'm white)
cope just work for another 20 years and retire thailand jfl or ascend like its over

I really try to feel bad for Asians, but i can't. He just nervously laughs it off and walks away while his girlfriend submits to this random dude.

The fact that this woman thought it was even okay to do this just shows how little she respects him. And then she says "its okay!!"

Literally clown world.

View attachment 353980
there's nothing else he could do, there quite researved there, he's the beta male there, much shorter then the white guy, and the white guy didnt want to be with her as well.

I really try to feel bad for Asians, but i can't. He just nervously laughs it off and walks away while his girlfriend submits to this random dude instead of telling that bitch off and leaving her where she stood.

The fact that this woman thought it was even okay to do this just shows how little she respects him. And then she says "its okay!!". Women are disgusting vile creatures. If there is a hell i honestly hope she's ends up there and its forced to eat dry toast embedded with nails every single day

Literally clown world.

View attachment 353980
What can he really do tbh? If he attacks her he will go to jail. If he tries to claim her he is a cuck. If he walks away SIMPs will say he didnt fight for her.

Honestly he is fucked.

I would take great pleasure in beating the shit out of a cumskin weaboo (in minecraft)

:feelskek::feelskek:
I would take great pleasure in beating the shit out of a cumskin weaboo (in minecraft)
i'd rather beat the women, i only hate the white normies who gloat about JBW
That can't be real. She can't be that disrespectful. But he is a streamer...

Brutal.
Female nature, noodlewhores are just the most shameless, disgusting of all females

There are no less loyal bitch than a ricewhore.

Literally clown world.

View attachment 353980
cope just work for another 20 years and retire thailand jfl or ascend like its over

there's nothing else he could do, there quite researved there, he's the beta male there, much shorter then the white guy, and the white guy didnt want to be with her as well.
Dude isn't even ugly, could easily kpopmax and looks better than the majority of Men of his Race, JBW truly is the law.

Rices are too cucked, samurais would have sliced her in half, Sad thing nowadays japs just cope with games and waifus.

Saddest part is he's good looking. He mogs that subhuman gookwhore into oblivion. I'M NOT EVEN RICE AND THIS SHIT UNIRONICALLY MAKES ME WANT TO GO ER.
he got height mogged hard, but still he is gl for a aisan guy. I wonder what IT cucks will say to defend this panfaced gook
Dude isn't even ugly, could easily kpopmax and looks better than the majority of Men of his Race, JBW truly is the law.

Rices are too cucked, samurais would have sliced her in half, Sad thing nowadays japs just cope with games and waifus.
no one can stop JBW these days

Last edited:
Should've killed both of them
1481522433 halal

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the Asian dude. If I was the white guy streamer, I wouldn't let her go with me.

Edit; Wait, isn't this the same streamer who sat down next to a asian couple in Asia and got the number from the girl next to her boyfriend and called him his sister?

Last edited:
What does the dude look like.

He definitely got cucked that night, jbw strikes yet again

I feel you

except I'm an ugly ethnic so I'm even worse than asian men

it's a lose-lose situation. He can only accept he was cucked, go home and jerk off to hentai. brutal

Brutal jbwpill

except i'm white

Yeah, and that's the only thing you need to be seen as better than asian men, so you'd just be an asian man upgrade, I don't get your point

The poor part is a good excuse, but everything else, no

Asian men seem to really have it hard, i am understanding now. But, things will end better for them, for the koreans i mean.

That was a good looking riceman tbh :feelsjuice:

Should have sucker punched that foid( in vedio game).