Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ERfuel] I live in a typically warm area, but it snowed today for the first time in a long time. It was lifefuel for couples and suifuel for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
People were playing with their kids on the snow, taking photos with their girlfriends (tbf the streets looked pretty cool), while I awkwardly waded through the snow alone + couldn't get my jewpills from the pharmacy as it was closed.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

it snowed yesterday here

I used to love rain and snow. Specially snow because it meant no school and the love for it was instilled in me since childhood.
Not anymore.
Fuck rain and snow.
Snow is particularly suifuel.
Winter after fucking winter I've daydreamed about having a girlfriend, going to the park at night and drinking hot chocolate together on a bench or a cafe. I even had a fucking playlist in uni, I would listen to it and imagine myself with my girlfriend walking in snow.
Fuck dreams. Fuck hope.

it snowed yesterday here
here it's been snowing for a while and there's snow up to your knees if you go out
I used to love rain and snow. Specially snow because it meant no school and the love for it was instilled in me since childhood.
Not anymore.
Fuck rain and snow.
Snow is particularly suifuel.
Winter after fucking winter I've daydreamed about having a girlfriend, going to the park at night and drinking hot chocolate together on a bench or a cafe.
Fuck dreams. Fuck hope.
yeah that's exactly how i feel

:feelsbadman:

I still think it’s beautiful and much better than the Mumbai heat
Indeed, a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone, while other men get to enjoy the company of women. - Elliot Rodger

mogs me never snows where i live in the uk

i swear i thoug about Madrid

También soy de España pero no vivo en Madrid, think about all the normies who got stucked in the M-40 JFL
:feelshaha:

Piss in a bottle and spray it all over the snow

Dont let those couples enjoy it

I'm on the other side of the border (= in France) and it snowed here too.

I couldn't care less about other people doing their usual stuff. I just enjoyed watching the snow falling. It's really beautiful to see. Snow doesn't care of your face, it falls for everyone.

Same, I went a walk and passed at least 4 couple holding hands in the snowy forest. Felt shit afterwards.

Should have poured piss on them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back