Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ERfuel] The worst time of the year

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
New Years eve
Cant wait for 2023... everybody will be fucking and having fun again and I will be in my room playing GTA crying

I'll miss the nostalgia.

GTA is not fun?

It's the most depressing time of the year!!

no but fr though at least in winter everyone stays home, in summer all them teen sluts strut about in the streets with very little clothing on ("because it's hot" = because it shows my body off to Chad) and we have to suffer these sights whenever leaving our houses

Personally summer is far worse for me

you can kill foids in GTA V, I always do :incel:

GTA must be fucking suifuel to play as an incel tbh. It’s just another representation of the degeneracy of modern society. I’ll stick to my medieval RPGs

Its just like every other time of the year :redpill:

New Years eve
Cant wait for 2023... everybody will be fucking and having fun again and I will be in my room playing GTA crying
That shit already happens all year long, not only on new years eve :feelsbadman:

New Year’s Eve is the second worst day of the year, topped only by my birthday, with the third being Christmas

Who cares what time of the year it is? Inceldom is a year long holiday.

Cant wait for 2023...
time has no meaning for trucels,nothing changes for them (for the better),they are still stuck in the same situation as the previous day,month,year,decade

Last year I think @SlayerSlayer gave badges to the people that spent new years eve here

Well, at least winter is around the corner. Which means the foids will be forced to cover up.