Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the feels bar

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
★★★★★
hows everybody feeling today boys?

its about to be midnight here in curryland. i will probably roll a joint and play vidya and i cant wait for those 1-2 hours of bliss :feelsaww:

like im not human

like im not human
i feel you man. my autist ass has never fit in somewhere and sometimes the feeling gets so intense i cant even rot in my room alone. it feels like i dont belong there either and i cant listen to depressing music either because i feel so detached from humanity that anything emanating from it seems to be in a realm i ought to not have access to

It's not that bad today.
I left the house to get groceries and really enjoyed the warm weather and flowers blooming :feelsaww: a few foids on the street made it less enjoyable (I'm thinking of making a post on it) but I still don't regret it.

Thanks for asking. How about you curry friend?

Not bad, until I looked in the mirror

Was working on my Mountain Bike today to set up a new Tubeless Wheel Set, but does not work out as planned.

This week im off work so i have to constantly to be busy or else the Voices get loud KEK

It's not that bad today.
I left the house to get groceries and really enjoyed the warm weather and flowers blooming :feelsaww: a few foids on the street made it less enjoyable (I'm thinking of making a post on it) but I still don't regret it.

Thanks for asking. How about you curry friend?
im glad you could enjoy the outdoors today friend and sorry about the foids almost ruining it for you. today hasnt been too bad. i have exams in a month which if i dont pass they will have me kicked out of university which sucks but today i just wanna have fun so i will smoke some weed probably and chill and play video games

Was working on my Mountain Bike today to set up a new Tubeless Wheel Set, but does not work out as planned.

This week im off work so i have to constantly to be busy or else the Voices get loud KEK
at least you get to have some time off brocel. better than wageslaving imo so long as you get stuff to keep yourself occupied with

I want to see a Franz Kafka themed bar like the one found in the book Idoru by William Gibson.

im glad you could enjoy the outdoors today friend and sorry about the foids almost ruining it for you. today hasnt been too bad. i have exams in a month which if i dont pass they will have me kicked out of university which sucks but today i just wanna have fun so i will smoke some weed probably and chill and play video games
Good idea, you need relax to do well at exam too (but I'm not the best person to give advice as a dropout myself)

Sad because I am 33 and KHHTV and I ruined my body and my career.