Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media ERIS the GODDESS of STRIFE is COMING

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Magickcels thoughts:waitwhat:? @Michael W. Ford

Eris1
Eris2

It's another race of beings. God's angels were willing, through a medium called the flesh, to commit spiritual adultery with another race from the Pit. it's the most perfectly obvious thing in the world. Now that the Lord has done all that work, He's had me do the work, He poured it through me. My name Jonathan means "Yahweh", has given, isn't that perfect? So, Yahweh, is given, just happens to be the guy giving you this plethora of insane information and it's all supernatural, it's not possible.
Taylor Swift, sitting on the ceiling upside down in a video called "My Lover." Devils roll the dice Angels roll their eyes. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, she's got a board game that says "Devil's roll the dice Angels roll their eyes." 241 is on the dice, a two and a four and a one, of another race. And 336, slaughter, murder, destroy, because, see, the race from the Pit wants to slaughter, murder, destroy God's angels. How do you do it? Well, you get them to take on a host's body, because they can't just destroy you, you've got to take the bait. Here's where the Apple comes in. Aren't they pretty? Look at what we got to offer you! Now you know where the Apple comes in.

Boyo speaking straight facts tbh:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.