Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Eros" love is meaningless

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
The desire for a foid, a becky, a girl, - meaningless.

All it is are neurological processes and signals hardwired in your brain to keep the species alive.

That is all. There is nothing behind it. "Love" is just a creation in order to justify your reproductive existence, that is without meaning or purpose.

1AB48914 EDA2 41E9 8584 10DF0604081C

everything is cope tbh.

It's like the Matrix I know it's an illusion but it's better than reality

The desire for a foid, a becky, a girl, - meaningless.

All it is are neurological processes and signals hardwired in your brain to keep the species alive.

That is all. There is nothing behind it. "Love" is just a creation in order to justify your reproductive existence, that is without meaning or purpose.
This post deserves to be Pinned

Mariana trench IQ thread.

Every emotion and feeling is "just" a neurological process that evolved to fulfill a certain lifesustaining or procreational purpose.

This, however, does not mean these emotions aren't real or valid.

Last edited:
Mariana trench IQ thread.

Every emotion and feeling is "just" a neurological process that evolved to fulfill a certain lifesustaining or procreational purpose.

This, however, does not mean these emotions aren't real or valid.
What makes them real or valid then? Just cause you “feel” it? Because “you need it” (when you don’t)?

A schizophrenic feels that the FBI is implanting chips into his family; that doesn’t make it real.
Inadequate comparison. Feelings are personal and subjective reactions of your brain. If you feel them, they are by definition real.
The schizophrenic however makes judgements about his environment which is objective.

Inadequate comparison. Feelings are personal and subjective reactions of your brain. If you feel them, they are by definition real.
The schizophrenic however makes judgements about his environment which is objective.

I would argue that "no" because at the same time such judgments are a result of same neurological processes,
but I'll make it more analogous to you.

A guy with anger problems who gets incredibly angry and breaks things when he's angry. Is such anger real?

I don't think you've provided an adequate answer why these arbitrary and irrational feelings should be considered "valid" and "real," considering that it's demonstrable that such a person's anger issues are purely irrational and can be subjectively controlled / modified.

I don't think you've provided an adequate answer why these arbitrary and irrational feelings should be considered "valid" and "real," considering that it's demonstrable that such a person's anger issues are purely irrational and can be subjectively controlled / modified.
The fact that something can be controled and is irrational does not make it not real.

Your brain is a chemical computer. That doesnt mean chemical reactions in the brain are meaningless. On the contrary.

Such a shallow way to think imo.

The fact that something can be controled and is irrational does not make it not real.
I didn't want to pull the "lol high iq this dude went into 300,000 for a Philosophy degree" card, but what makes it real? "How do you define real?'

I didn't want to pull the "lol high iq this dude went into 300,000 for a Philosophy degree" card, but what makes it real? "How do you define real?'
The fact that it directly manifests in the objective observable environment around us makes it real.

“Love” is just an euphemism for sexual lust.