Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Erosion of free speech in Germany - police intimidates 16 year old high school student for uttering legal opinion

S

SociallyStupid

Veteran
★★★★
Sorry, I did not find any English link, so you will have to use google translate:

Essentially, a 16 year old high school student made two TikTok videos, one where she called Germany "not just any place, but her home" and another one where she was happy that the AfD (Alternative for Germany, a right-wing party) got stronger. When the school director became aware of these videos, he directly informed the police. The police thought that none of these videos were illegal, but still decided to immediately talk to the student, taking her out of the classroom for that to inform her that some opinions - but not hers - are illegal.

In my opinion, this shows that Germany increasingly takes up Russian methods to ensure a uniform opinion of everyone - those who are in opposition to the rulers are intimidated and silenced even if they do not break any laws.

the AfD is not beneficial for lonely men in any way

AfD is the most degenerate attempt at forming a (((far-right))) party I've seen.

Its leader is a lesbian who lives in Switzerland with her Sri Lankan partner, how is this shit polling at 20% JFL

I guess Germans are so fed up they'll take anything at this point.

Ridiculous, clown world

the AfD is not beneficial for lonely men in any way
It's not so much about that the AfD is affected, it's about the ruling party trying to silencing opposition. I would have the same problem if e.g. the AfD were ruling and the SPD were affected.

AfD is the most degenerate attempt at forming a (((far-right))) party I've seen.

Its leader is a lesbian who lives in Switzerland with her Sri Lankan partner, how is this shit polling at 20% JFL
I think that's intentional. By having a lesbian leader they can immediately counteract stupid stuff like "the AfD wants to kill all LGBT", just like rapists often like to have female lawyers, this party likes to have a female leader.

AfD is cringe and cucked. its the other side of the (((neoliberal))) coin

It's not so much about that the AfD is affected, it's about the ruling party trying to silencing opposition. I would have the same problem if e.g. the AfD were ruling and the SPD were affected.
the opposition aka force young men to wageslave, abolish the minimum wage & autism rights and shill for israel, force men into the military
no thank you

the opposition aka force young men to wageslave, abolish the minimum wage & autism rights and shill for israel, force men into the military
no thank you
If the AfD and CxU was in power, I probably couldn't neet anymore.

Germans need a eloquent and vibrant man with a distinctive mustache to lead them.

USA will be 25% white in 100 years due to lots of non-European immigration. Its currently around 58% white, but that will likely go down to 25% within the next 100 years.

The ADF is the only hope that does not happen to Germany.

Sorry, I did not find any English link, so you will have to use google translate:

Essentially, a 16 year old high school student made two TikTok videos, one where she called Germany "not just any place, but her home" and another one where she was happy that the AfD (Alternative for Germany, a right-wing party) got stronger. When the school director became aware of these videos, he directly informed the police. The police thought that none of these videos were illegal, but still decided to immediately talk to the student, taking her out of the classroom for that to inform her that some opinions - but not hers - are illegal.

In my opinion, this shows that Germany increasingly takes up Russian methods to ensure a uniform opinion of everyone - those who are in opposition to the rulers are intimidated and silenced even if they do not break any laws.
Who cares, hope she rots in jail, she would fuck a commie leftist chad over any of you based right wingers anyway.

Who cares, hope she rots in jail, she would fuck a commie leftist chad over any of you based right wingers anyway.
I'm not a right winger in general, but indeed right in term of immigration policies.