Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Escaping Inceldom: How to Get Girls in a 21st Century World

Only 50 bucks! it should atleast cost 399 per month for life!

Trust me fellas, the ladies are gonna LOVE it!

Escaping Inceldom: How to Get Girls in a 21st Century World​

Two options:
or

(I don't actually condone suicide. I just thought it would be fitting.)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61prTdxo3ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Get a load of this fagot. It's all just about "adapting". Adapting to a world where women despise the average men and give themselves the right to treat them with contempt and suspicion. Where men are being made fun of for killing themselves and are always blamed for their problems. Where the paternal figure is spat and trodden upon like never before. Where bullshit, toxic, defamatory feminist rhetoric runs rampant and is widely accepted. Where auto sluttification of women leads to the implosion of love, to hookup culture. But if you struggle in such a world, it is YOUR fault, and this "ordained" yuppie is here to tell you. This self-righteouss imbecile has the gall to present his shit-book as some sort testament to "equality" and "respect", now this is infuriating. God forbid you ever question this order of things and the acts of women in that post-modern hellhole or it means that you're a bad person.

A 50 dollar book to tell you you're fucked.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61prTdxo3ZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Get a load of this fagot. It's all just about "adapting". Adapting to a world where women despise the average men and give themselves the right to treat them with contempt and suspicion. Where men are being made fun of for killing themselves and are always blamed for their problems. Where the paternal figure is spat and trodden upon like never before. Where bullshit, toxic, defamatory feminist rhetoric runs rampant and is widely accepted. Where auto sluttification of women leads to the implosion of love, to hookup culture. But if you struggle in such a world, it is YOUR fault, and this "ordained" yuppie is here to tell you. This self-righteouss imbecile has the gall to present his shit-book as some sort testament to "equality" and "respect", now this is infuriating. God forbid you ever question this order of things and the acts of women in that post-modern hellhole or it means that you're a bad person.
It God truly Cares, rest assured ONLY a selected few Will end up alongside His Grace. The rest Will BE tossed asunder in Eternal damnation, the place of sinners, thugs, sore bully losers, and ALL fornicators.

In paradise, we get to play vidya with the Saints, and enjoy a soulful existence in Heaven.

No more negation, nor rejection, ONLY Pure Bliss of the moment.

And never again feeling deprived of something.

For in Heaven, you are a Soul beloved by ALL Cherib.

Last edited:
This has to be a troll

His curriculum speaks for itself

It God truly Cares, rest assured ONLY a selected few Will end up alongside His Grace. The rest Will BE tossed asunder in Eternal damnation, the place of sinners, thugs, sore bully losers, and ALL fornicators.

In paradise, we get to play vidya with the Saints, and enjoy a soulful existence in Heaven.

No more negation, nor rejection, ONLY Pure Bliss of the moment.

And never again feeling deprived of something.

For in Heaven, you are a Soul beloved by ALL Cherib.
Very based but tbh i'm sure that if god as we know him exists, not being damned is much easier said than done. Fapping is just as sinful as fornicating in the eyes of god, and we can't be hateful at heart. Rn i'm a defeated piece of shit and i have to change :feelswhat:

Playing vidya with the saints sound amazing :dab:

Stay away from PUAS and ''experts'' - we had enough of those in 2010- onwards trying to make a quick buck
off of vulnerable men.

Society is now trying to stop people like us interacting with women. I can't even get a conversation with
a female on a dating facebook group. Talk to them in real life they all have boyfriends and uninterested.

"this book advocates a new vision rooted in respect and equality for all genders." Jfl, this grifter won't fool any of us. The fakecel Tiktok faggot "blackpillers" will probably fall for it hook, line and sinker, though. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: