Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic foids and racist chad fantasies

W

Wissenschaft

Greycel
Jesus Christ why do books like this exist? Amazon is literally full of this trash. Just look up bwwm and you'll find page after page of this disgusting shit. It's always some black woman or a Jew or some other minority "rehabilitating" and "falling in love" with a nazi. How is that sexy? I dont know how they manage to avoid censorship. It makes me feel sick. But I'm just an incel. What would I know? Dark triad wins again.

Raceplay only works if you're a Chad, otherwise it's a hate crime kek

I was blue pilled for the longest time. I never wanted to think this way. But it's what it is. I cannot buy into the propaganda anymore. Everywhere you go foids saying one thing and doing another. I hate racism. But women are the biggest fucking racists of them all. Even the ones that arent white. What the fuck? I would laugh if it wasn't so brutally messed up.

Agree. It's extremely cringe-inducing to hear ethnic foids call themselves "White man's whore". These degenerate sluts would rather be treated like dogs by cumskins, then give a chance to decent, loyal and caring man of their own race. So pathetic.

Last edited:
I've spoken briefly of the Barbery Slave Trade and its relationship to White male SMV. Observe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back