Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic Gymcel Motivational Demotivational video

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
Just keep "self-improving" bro, you got this king". Reading all these redpill motivational comments is hilarious. I've never seen a video that has made me want to go the gym less. 6 months of hard work with barely any results and still an incel at the end of the day.

No gym for your face

Just keep "self-improving" bro, you got this king". Reading all these redpill motivational comments is hilarious. I've never seen a video that has made me want to go the gym less. 6 months of hard work with barely any results and still an incel at the end of the day.

The results were good for 6 months tbh, but never begun for Manlet latino gymcels (looks like typical S.America resident)

Edit: look at his thin neck, OVER

the cope is strong

It's good for 6 months lol. People overestimate months but underestimate years. Natty progress is slow and difficult.

It's good for 6 months lol. People overestimate months but underestimate years. Natty progress is slow and difficult.
Yup, lots of gains on the first year .. then second year 2-3kg pure mass, 3 year 1kg of pure mass, then 0.75 kg of pure muscle mass for extra year :society::society:

If I were you I would steroidmaxx after 2 years

No gym for your face
I seriously don't understand why skinny men decide that gym is the best self improvement route. Your face will literally be the exact same.
Gym is obiouvsly worth it if you're fat, but not when you're already low bf%.

Yup, lots of gains on the first year .. then second year 2-3kg pure mass, 3 year 1kg of pure mass, then 0.75 kg of pure muscle mass for extra year :society::society:

If I were you I would steroidmaxx after 2 years
Not worth roidmaxing tbh

I seriously don't understand why skinny men decide that gym is the best self improvement route. Your face will literally be the exact same.
Gym is obiouvsly worth it if you're fat, but not when you're already low bf%.
Because it makes you more muscular

Not our case cuz not framecels, but for a framecel (skinny guy) he would be still thrash wearing shirts cuz low shoulder width

Being muscular doesn't compensate for your bone structure. That's a :redpill: delusion.
On the other hand, if you just like going to the gym, then there's nothing wrong with it. It is good for your body and makes you stronger. Gym is a good cope, but not for making you attractive, unless you're fat.

Being muscular doesn't compensate for your bone structure. That's a :redpill: delusion.
On the other hand, if you just like going to the gym, then there's nothing wrong with it. It is good for your body and makes you stronger. Gym is a good cope, but not for making you attractive, unless you're fat.
I used to be a skinny fuck with a terrible frame, but Gymmaxxing greatly boosted me

I used to be a skinny fuck with a terrible frame, but Gymmaxxing greatly boosted me
Gym doesn't make your frame larger. Also, your face is the same, so women don't care.

Face isn't all that matters lol
Face is all that metters. If you have a good face, you can literally have fewer limbs and women will still view you as a Chad. Plus, people accept your behaviour no matter how terrible it is.

Face is all that metters. If you have a good face, you can literally have fewer limbs and women will still view you as a Chad. Plus, people accept your behaviour no matter how terrible it is.

Only makes a difference for men, because most men are :redpill::redpill: and :bluepill::bluepill:. Women would find him just as attractve if he were skinny
Exactly, the rock has chin and jaw , and normal-sized forehead, even bald. Plus hunter eyes. Chad even skinny

Exactly, the rock has chin and jaw , and normal-sized forehead, even bald. Plus hunter eyes. Chad even skinny
As long as you have a large frame, your body will look asthetic even if you don't go to the gym. Just be low bf%. If women don't like you when you're skinny, they won't like you when you get muscular.

And? Bone structure is more important.
I used to have a shit frame when I was younger and skinnier, but Gymmaxxing got me a lot of compliments (from my parents and old friends) on my frame. My bones haven't changed though have they.

I used to have a shit frame when I was younger and skinnier, but Gymmaxxing gets me a lot of compliments (from my parents and old friends) on my frame. My bones haven't changed though have they.
You used to have a bad frame when you were younger because you hadn't gone through puberty. My parents tell me that I'm handsome too.
Old friends, I presume male friends? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You used to have a bad frame when you were younger because you hadn't gone through puberty. My parents tell me that I'm handsome too.
Old friends, I presume male friends? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No I've gotten compliments from a few women too on my frame

You used to have a bad frame when you were younger because you hadn't gone through puberty.
Blackpilled af:blackpill: I used to think that the frame I got was because of gym, but it was actually because of puberty. Shamely my head/forehead didn't stop growing too, but no jaw and chin what a joke

Blackpilled af:blackpill: I used to think that the frame I got was because of gym, but it was actually because of puberty. Shamely my head/forehead didn't stop growing too, but no jaw and chin what a joke
True. But going to the gym doesn't make you grow more than what your genetics allow. As long as you're not malnourished, you will grow to your maximum genetic potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back