Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ethnic in ethnic country?

I

InfamousSlay

Greycel
I am Malaysian (noodle ancestry) 5'9, average looking, skinny, but not too skinny, how well do i fare?

do u have a gf
are u a virgin
do u have friends
do u get bullied

5’9”
Normie looks
Not fat
In rice nation

Wtf are you doing here?

5’9”
Normie looks
Not fat
In rice nation

Wtf are you doing here?
According to a survey conducted by Ipsos on beauty in May 2019, 40 percent of the respondents in Malaysia stated that between 5 feet 10 inches (about 178cm) to 6 feet 1 inch (about 185cm)was the most ideal height for a man.

According to a survey conducted by Ipsos on beauty in May 2019, 40 percent of the respondents in Malaysia stated that between 5 feet 10 inches (about 178cm) to 6 feet 1 inch (about 185cm)was the most ideal height for a man.
Whores can’t tell the difference between 5’9” and 5’10”

You need
Brutall in Indonesia this is the same case JFL

Malays (who make up majority of Malaysia population) discriminate against rice. Noodlewhores discriminate against their male counterparts

Imma say... really bad.

But they are not impressed by 5‘10 either
It’s not chad trait, but it is still normie height. As long as you are not ugly, you are good.

5’9”
Normie looks
Not fat
In rice nation

Wtf are you doing here
normie isnt good enough bro, even in rice nation, they go for kpop-like femine men , thats because it is abundance. If they could, they would have went for white man, but there isnt much in a rice nation like here. For my age i should had atleast one relationship, but even with my normie looks i have severe social anxiety and shit like that.

and normally, for men around here, they knew they can't go for masculine traits, because they simply are too skinny, too fat, or lack masculine facial traits. So they just went the other way. Complete masculinity that is inspired by kpop. I can't do that, even with normie looks, i have too much facial hair to go for that, too much acne to go for femboy look, thick facial skin that makes me look too old for kpop femboy-like. I am just stuck in the fucking middle.

exactly. If you cant go for tall hyper femboy kpop looks, you must be athletic, have muscles, which i simply dont have space (nor time) for that shit. And of course i saw others my age, rich parents, good looks, way taller. The genetic advantage( and luck) is just too much bro

Last edited:
You're fucked.

Welcome on .is :dab:

normie isnt good enough bro, even in rice nation, they go for kpop-like femine men , thats because it is abundance. If they could, they would have went for white man, but there isnt much in a rice nation like here. For my age i should had atleast one relationship, but even with my normie looks i have severe social anxiety and shit like that.
Do you think you could get a girl if you fixed your social anxiety?

possibly, but i still feel the odds are stacked against me, its just one more big obstacle in the way
Then try to fix it through exposing yourself to different and slightly uncomfortable social situations.

Then try to fix it through exposing yourself to different and slightly uncomfortable social situations.
i did, of course, but it almost never went well for me. Conversation? always go silent after two or three replies. Trying to ask someone out? it's always a no, then you see them going out with other friends instead. Sometimes its really saddening when they dont even pretend to hide it. That they simply isnt interested in including you in their social circle, much less as a close friend or potential romantic partner.

i did, of course, but it almost never went well for me. Conversation? always go silent after two or three replies. Trying to ask someone out? it's always a no, then you see them going out with other friends instead. Sometimes its really saddening when they dont even pretend to hide it. That they simply isnt interested in including you in their social circle, much less as a close friend of potential romantic partner.
Are you in school? What do you do all day?

I am waiting for my university admission letter, currently just doing some online courses to hopefully polish my application for scholarships when I pursue my degree studies in the future. My online course is programming-related stuff, so i spend lots of time learning different languages, testing around and such. Sometimes i try to take to people but i always screw up.

I am waiting for my university admission letter, currently just doing some online courses to hopefully polish my application for scholarships when I pursue my degree studies in the future. My online course is programming-related stuff, so i spend lots of time learning different languages, testing around and such. Sometimes i try to take to people but i always screw up.
自習也算還好吧 如果是包含社交能力。Another thing: upon you admission to uni, try to avoid confession page (or go read some at your own risk), they sometimes bragged about being a khhv, bragged about their ONS with a 19yo foid or even if you got a gf she will cheat on you and if you try not to let her do that she will scream "being opressed by le ebil feudalist toxoc male!!!1!"