Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid vs short foids?

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
I like tall foids. IMO they are way more attractive than short ones but I am not getting either any way. I would prefer a skinny tall foids over a juicy thick short one

Juicy thick is sexier, don't like skinny women.

Problem with short women is that they're incel spawners and hypocritical about height, they will call taller men than them manlet if he is under 180cm but will feel offensive if someone would call her a midget.

Problem with short women is that they're incel spawners and hypocritical about height, will call taller men than them manlet if he is under 180cm but will feel offensive if someone would call her a midget.
180 cm?! :feelskek: What kind of cope is this? It’s literally 6’0 or 183 cm everywhere. And don’t say that 3 cm difference is not noticeable to foids it is

I like tall foids. IMO they are way more attractive than short ones but I am not getting either any way. I would prefer a skinny tall foids over a juicy thick short one
i prefer juicy tall foids but im invisible subhuman to them

Short for one night tall for long term (not over my height 5’10 though)

I can only send a link to like a google drive
Do you have these options

So that’s something

I don't really care. As long as they don't have a body of a 9 year old boy.

I prefer foid around 5’11-6’0 but they want mega chad.

wait i only have this option in this thread but when i want to send it to you in convo it demands a link ????
Send it to me through the start conversation option instead of the start chat option.

You were retarded to not know what a picture icon looks like so I was just making sure.
ok i will create a google drive and send you a link. i am not going to send her in this thread

Don't really have a height preference, every foid tall or short desires a guy who mogs me ajyway

Little shorter than me,

I want a petite foid with the smallest tits and ass possible so she would make look both:
6'6
and 9x7