Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic inceldom is artificial

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
While legit subhumans are married and happy in their homelands. These guys think they are entitle to white pussy and leech from Aryan societies. Not even white men are entitle to white women.

They just neeed to go back to their countries. Look that feminist in India or China isn't strong as it is in the West. These high inceldom rates in the West are because the protagonists are the whites and you all know who are the antagonists. Look that inceldom rates of ethnics in the west unlike inceldom rates of whites are due to their own hand and not the State.

And no. SEAmaxxing shouldn't be an option for whites. Whites were built to dick white women. Ethnics were built to dick ethnic women. Otherwise their offspring wouldn't have had several errors in their design whenenver they mix.

Ethnics flooding the West and complaining is like foids complaining when their personality detectors fail.

I can't just take them seriously. I'm not sure if If I'm the only one who thinks this.

Last edited:
While legit subhumans are married and happy in their homelands. These guys think they are entitle to white pussy and leech from Aryan societies. Not even white men are entitle to white women.

They just neeed to go back to their countries. Look that feminist in India or China isn't strong as it is in the West. These high inceldom rates in the West are become the protagonist are the whites and you all know who are the antagonist. Look that inceldom rates of ethnics in the west unlike inceldom rates of whites are due to their own hand and not the State.
yeah exactl, go and try to bone those ugly mongrels back home

bluepilled fantasy

I'm tired of reading this retarded cope :lasereyes:
What the fuck are you even talking about, both white and ethnic men are going to ethnic countries for pussy but guess where did jbw came from?

Life as an ethnic is not worth it :feelsrope:

Nigga i am happy with a girl with my own ethnicity but i won't even get that :society:

They just neeed to go back to their countries. Look that feminist in India or China isn't strong as it is in the West. These high inceldom rates in the West are because the protagonists are the whites and you all know who are the antagonists. Look that inceldom rates of ethnics in the west unlike inceldom rates of whites are due to their own hand and not the State.

And no. SEAmaxxing shouldn't be an option for whites. Whites were built to dick white women. Ethnics were built to dick ethnic women. Otherwise their offspring wouldn't have had several errors in their design whenenver they mix.

Ethnics flooding the West and complaining is like foids complaining when their personality detectors fail.

I can't just take them seriously. I'm not sure if If I'm the only one who thinks this.
We all know who the antagonists are? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Nah nigga its just as bad in east Asia. The birth rate there is even lower than it is in the west. I suspect if highly developed east asian tiger nations fully opened up, the birth rate might or might not raise but one things for certain, noodlewhores will be dating white males enmasse while we ricecels have our hands in our pockets walking around alone.

No thanks nigga. I'll stay in America and do what the niggers do and that is be a huge pain in the ass for whitey for taking all of our noodlewhores.

I'd still be an incel in india, most ethnics would be happy with an ethnic girl there own race, and wtf do you mean leech, the amount of white university students have plummeted and most stem graduates are literally indian and asian eunuchs that are forced by their parents to work in western companies. Basically you want me to move back to a shittier country that I have no connection with because my parents migrated out of there, just on the basis that you were born """aryan"" and I was born brown both of which were not our choice.

If you remove SEAmaxxing, then remove the extreme bitchiness and insanity from white females.

..Christ, someone make it stop.

Bunch of bollocks.

over for them

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You think if an ethnic goes back to their parent's original country that they have no familiarity with at all, along with not being fluent in the language, that they'll ascend? Did you know that the native borns there also struggle? The incel rates and suicide rates and NEET rates are fucking astronomical for all of East Asia.

If you remove SEAmaxxing, then remove the extreme bitchiness and insanity from white females.

..Christ, someone make it stop.
White foids bitchness stems from the power the State has over men. Foids are overrated due to the lack of sex. No more no less. For this reason you will find weirdos who pay for foids feet pics and buy they farts. Foids have been idealized not because sexual capitalism but yes because sexual protectionism.

In some countries buying sex is illegal. If it doesn't the State uses the proxonetism card to mess up with the bussiness. AoC laws and its raising is done because statists know the average joe is an hebestophile and foids have expiration date. Men are legally expropiated by the State when foids aren't fullfilled with marriage. Men are blacklisted and jailed by gynocentric burocrats and arbitrary rules. Rules that wouldn't have never existed if the State had only ensured in protecting borders, property and life.

Who encourage diversity? Statists. Plain and simple. Non white representation in white countries is propaganda paid by the State. Paid by the mafia who enslave white nations under a statist model.

Since it. Ethnics in the West are part of the problem. They won't vote for a Trump, a Marine Le Pen, an Viktor Orban, a Mateo Salvini or a Santiago Abascal. They will vote for Democrats or European social democrats. Social democrats that have been pushing feminism and sexual protectionism for 60-70 years and will still. In fact Trump's speech is softer than Santiago Abascal speech because U.S has had ethnics entering their borders much earlier than Spain!!!

Foid bitchness will be lowered in the moment white countries become minarchies. No neetbux for single mothers, no men expropiations, no college programs for foids, no AoC laws that didn't exist throughtout human history and no foid romantization that inflate their sexual value. But that will be done when the West has passed to a full blown national capitlist cluster first.

Last edited:
I'd still be an incel in india, most ethnics would be happy with an ethnic girl there own race, and wtf do you mean leech, the amount of white university students have plummeted and most stem graduates are literally indian and asian eunuchs that are forced by their parents to work in western companies. Basically you want me to move back to a shittier country that I have no connection with because my parents migrated out of there, just on the basis that you were born """aryan"" and I was born brown both of which were not our choice.
No you wouldn't be a incel in India. your foids don't commit with you because you live in the West and is obvious that you would be mogged.

And ethnicels might not leech from whites but their parents do in order to give that educacion.

No you wouldn't be a incel in India. your foids don't commit with you because you live in the West and is obvious that you would be mogged.

And ethnicels might not leech from whites but their parents do in order to give that educacion.
Have you lived in india or do you know anything about it? Cheating levels are very high, millions of men cannot find wives, Im a 4/10 in the west, If I go to india I'd still end up an incel due to hypergamy. My parents dont "leech from white" since they were skilled immigrants who provide something to the country, wouldnt that same logic apply to countries who have gained wealth from colonization, didnt they exploit ethnic countries? In that case I see it as exploitation, but stormfrontcels would see it as war where the stronger technologically advanced race defeats the weaker nation - I see immigration the same way, someone from a shithole country wants to move to a better one, I guarantee if 99% of anti-immigration stormfrontcels were born as a third worlders they'd try to immigrate as well - its human nature. So no I dont think skilled immigrants in the west leech in any sort of way, criminal migrants certainly do leech. I dont think leeching is a bad thing anyway, society is gynocentric and shit.

Stormjites:
“Fucking Femoids hating me for my face and height. I can’t control those!!!! Reeeeeee”

Also stormjites:
“Fucking nigger go home, you don’t belong here!!!! Reeeeeee aaaaaaaaaah!!!”:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::f::f::f:

Sure I was born in the west and have lived here my entire life and never even traveled but I'm gonna go to Iraq because some retard on an incel forum told me to go back :feelskek::feelskek:

Stormjites:
“Fucking Femoids hating me for my face and height. I can’t control those!!!! Reeeeeee”

Also stormjites:
“Fucking nigger go home, you don’t belong here!!!! Reeeeeee aaaaaaaaaah!!!”:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::f::f::f:
Imagine thinking was a good point

galaxy brain post. its actually easier to ascend in third world countries, because sexuality hasn't been corrupted as badly there by free market capitalism and technology. plus currycels can just get an arranged marriage. if you are ethnic choosing to live in a white country, you are choosing to get mogged and be a volcel