Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ethniccels be like

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Führer on break
-
Guys all whites are fakecels even a 2/10 5'4 white guy is a fakecel because ethnicwhores worship white men and shiiieeet. And also every ethnic is a truecel I have a 6/10 face and am 6'0 but I am a truecel because muh shitskin and racism an shiiieeet. Whitecels are only incel because they are white Stacy only btw I am only attracted to blonde white foids, foids of my own race are ugly. Also I totally don't have a cuckold fetish involving white men and ethnicwhores. Ban all cumskin fakecels and shiiieeet. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Pin on SoyJacks
screaming black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
Twitter 上的ICC:Joe Root reclaims No.1 spot  Trent Boult bursts into  top 10  Plenty of movement in the @MRFWorldwide ICC Test Player Rankings  after the second #ENGvNZ match  https://t.co/J6m5cEKRSA
angry black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

@Indracel @Med Amine @Mortis @Grotesk @NirvanaFan1988

Last edited:
Yes every second post

JBW isn't real but every curry male is fated to suffer the most.

Guys all whites are fakecels even a 2/10 5'4 white guy is a fakecel because ethnicwhores worship white men and shiiieeet. And also every ethnic is a truecel I have a 6/10 and am 6'0 but I am a truecel because muh shitskin and racism an shiiieeet. Whitecels are only incel because they are white Stacy only btw I am only attracted to blonde white foids, foids of my own race are ugly. Also I totally don't have a cuckold fetish involving white men and ethnicwhores. Ban all cumskin fakecels and shiiieeet. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Pin on SoyJacks
screaming black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
View attachment 806347
angry black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

@Indracel @Med Amine @Mortis @Grotesk @NirvanaFan1988
9918F16B 78BD 4EE2 99B2 854D479CBE0B

@IceStorm thoughts?

I don't really care about white men, I just know it's over for brown men, my obsession with racepill is not driven by jealousy of white man, it's driven by the absolute inferiority of shitskin men and how over it is for them

Even if you're a GL fakecel as long as you actually are a "cel" and not a LARPing normie I don't care because you're rotting here
this.

JBW isn't real but every curry male is fated to suffer the most.

I don't really care about white men, I just know it's over for brown men, my obsession with racepill is not driven by jealousy of white man, it's driven by the absolute inferiority of shitskin men and how over it is for them

Even if you're a GL fakecel as long as you actually are a "cel" and not a LARPing normie I don't care because you're rotting here
we just post the facts. if ur shitskin u already lost at life. everything is worse and horrible. JBW is irrelevant. focus is the sheer gap between cumskins and shitskins. it's too wide.

This hypothetical guy is an incel yes, but you aren't him. Neither are the rest of the whitecels here.
Yeah but I am not much better with a 3.5/10 face

This hypothetical guy is an incel yes, but you aren't him. Neither are the rest of the whitecels here.
JBW is about averages and not exceptions. an average white man looks/strength/money/height/ancestry mogs the average shitskin to infinity and beyond

Whitecel: Whites are superior beings, we mog everyone by existing, we were Hitlers and shiets, white incel mogs Gigachadethnic
Ethniccel: JBW
Whitecel: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE How dare you!!!! Whitecels are the only truecels :feels:

Whitecel: Whites are superior beings, we mog everyone by existing, we were Hitlers and shiets, white incel mogs Gigachadethnic
I literally never said that I mog an ethnic just because I am white that is the idea I have been fight against on this forum.
Ethniccel: JBW
Whitecel: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE How dare you!!!! Whitecels are the only truecels :feels:
Imagine if you were hated an outcasted everywhere you went including on forums which are supposed to be for the bottom of the barrel outcasts would you be upset?

Imagine if you were hated an outcasted everywhere you went including on forums which are supposed to be for the bottom of the barrel outcasts would you be upset?
We get accused daily of stealing the white foids and ruining the white countries, while every single one of us never leave his home and never touched a foid of any color, do you know how frustrating is that? How fucked up is to be great with someone until you mention youre an ethnic and suddenly get the cold shoulder and be left out.

We get accused daily of stealing the white foids and ruining the white countries, while every single one of us never leave his home and never touched a foid of any color, do you know how frustrating is that? How fucked up is to be great with someone until you mention youre an ethnic and suddenly get the cold shoulder and be left out.
Hindu men especially feel this burden

Average JBW coper post

i didn't get a notification for this, some features of this forum like tagging are really getting more and more useless and low quality.

It didn't make sense to use the ugliest ethnic wojaks you could find lol

Most ethnics are objectively ugly and short though
Even the ones that do take the JBW to insane extremes
I'm 5 fucking 6 man, what do you want?

@Adolf Hitler in your opinion, can a 6’2+ white with good frame be incel?

Just betabuxx a third world piss colored gook who will leach off you and cuck you theory
Only if you go after ethnic stacies, ethnic normie foids are willing to breed anything that is white to race bleach.

Only if you go after ethnic stacies, ethnic normie foids are willing to breed anything that is white to race bleach.
That is a cope they view white men as a one way ticket out of there shithole country

they view white men as a one way ticket out of there shithole country
Dunno I personally don't know but I am fed up of seamaxxxer whitecels stealing gorillion of our foids on a daily basis and rub in our faces that they are ascedning with them and outbreeding us

Dunno I personally don't know but I am fed up of seamaxxxer whitecels
*White HTN's and above
stealing gorillion of our foids on a daily basis and rub in our faces
This really doesn't happen that often when is the last time you've seen a white guy in your country?
that they are ascedning with them and outbreeding us
It's the other way around moron ethnic's are immigrating to Europe, America and Canada and outbreeding whites.

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of ugly, balding, fat and white manlets around my place with ethnic toilets and even ethnic stacies.
Shit drives me insane.
Larp plus you live in South America were literally all the foids are gold diggers
You don't even know what that means you retard it is not a strawman it is objectively true there are way more shitskins coming into white countries than whites coming into shitskin countries.

The subjectivity of a basement dweller is not a reality.
You are actually retarded there aren't white immigrants blowing up cars with fireworks in Syria. There aren't whites invading Mexico and making English the most popular language you retarded spic faggot.

Last edited:
That's true but that doesn't mean seamaxxxers whitecels aren't real or as few as you claim
I never denied them being real there just not very common. And also what is all this talk about SEAmaxxers? You live in South America and only talk about whites with slutinas.

Seamaxxxxx also includes going to South America as of recently.
That would be LatinAmericamaxxing and it's mostly "passport bro" niggers who go there
It is common but you wouldn't know since you don't live in there unlike me.
I doubt it as common as you think it. The subconscious part of your brain most likely makes you notice it more sense you already believe in JBW.

ok i will try to lower the JBW threads and focus more on dogpills and face pills these days.
also i am not a fan of blondie, i wanna a pakistani or asian girlfriend but no arab:

Last edited: