Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ethniccels be like

We get accused daily of stealing the white foids and ruining the white countries, while every single one of us never leave his home and never touched a foid of any color, do you know how frustrating is that? How fucked up is to be great with someone until you mention youre an ethnic and suddenly get the cold shoulder and be left out.
that's actually a very good wise thing to say, might start using it as my signature.

that's actually a very good wise thing to say, might start using it as my signature.
I regret every time when I talk about races. Before joining .is I never thought or got bothered about race, I still don't care about it. I really can't understand the incels obsession with race.

Guys all whites are fakecels even a 2/10 5'4 white guy is a fakecel because ethnicwhores worship white men and shiiieeet. And also every ethnic is a truecel I have a 6/10 face and am 6'0 but I am a truecel because muh shitskin and racism an shiiieeet. Whitecels are only incel because they are white Stacy only btw I am only attracted to blonde white foids, foids of my own race are ugly. Also I totally don't have a cuckold fetish involving white men and ethnicwhores. Ban all cumskin fakecels and shiiieeet. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Pin on SoyJacks
screaming black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
View attachment 806347
angry black soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

@Indracel @Med Amine @Mortis @Grotesk @NirvanaFan1988
You should probably try to socialize with women of your own race and see if that gets you any. Honestly, white women are not good Mother's in this modern society Especially in america.

You should probably try to socialize with women of your own race and see if that gets you any. Honestly, white women are not good Mother's in this modern society Especially in america.
unfortunally, OP is a self hating abo curry who only lust for white blonde blue eyed women thinking that they will cure his offspring from the "being ethnic" curse.
he even started using an adolf hitler avi and deleted his previous account just to have "adolf hitler" username. he's like noodlewhores who hate themselves and only seek white men.
kinda pathetic but as a white man i try to sympathize with him, i bet being ethnic isn't an easy thing to do.

unfortunally, OP is a self hating abo curry who only lust for white blonde blue eyed women thinking that they will cure his offspring from the "being ethnic" curse.
he even started using an adolf hitler avi and deleted his previous account just to have "adolf hitler" username. he's like noodlewhores who hate themselves and only seek white men.
kinda pathetic but as a white man i try to sympathize with him, i bet being ethnic isn't an easy thing to do.
People shouldn't have kids. Period. people should stop having children. The human race should go extinct just for the fact that it had created me out of nothing.

People shouldn't have kids. Period. people should stop having children. The human race should go extinct just for the fact that it had created me out of nothing.
i always beleived that and think that's true.
if i manage one day to find a woman, i will make sure that i don't have kids no matter what happens.
can't bring more humans to suffer even more in this world.

Nigger what made you think I was ethnic?

I am ethnic but I don’t do this

Whitecel: Whites are superior beings, we mog everyone by existing, we were Hitlers and shiets, white incel mogs Gigachadethnic
Ethniccel: JBW
Whitecel: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE How dare you!!!! Whitecels are the only truecels :feels: