Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicels do you wish you were white ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date

Wish you were white ?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
I personally wish I was , atleast white people get treated better than all ethnics

Niggayougay

Sands are the master race TBH

I wish my whole family were serb ethnicity so if i were orthodox serbian and muslim hater then it will make it more based.

Not wishing to be white would be like not wishing for a free ivy league diploma or a 250K grant

I don't want to be White, I have other issues to worry about.

I would love to be a chad:fuk::fuk:

I wish i was goodlooking.

nah im good

but my skin is rlly pale maybe thats why

As an ugly white turbo manlet in the west, it’s still all over with foids.

Although you do get generally more respect than ethics throughout small daily interactions. ESPECIALLY niggers. And with old people the difference is very noticeable

Every ethnic wants to be white. This is simply as true as wanting to be tall (which is another white trait anyways).

Some girl I know who's half-somali/italian told me how she was called a terrorist when she was 9 because she looked like an Arab and was wearing a hijab. Meanwhile, my actual Iraqi sister was NEVER EVER called a terrorist because she looks lily-white despite also wearing hijab.

50a91e10aaf9c03ce492d492c77fa026
Syrian20

Similar thing happened to me. I have an arab-looking cousin, but I look white. When we were 5 years old, some kids in our class started asking my cousin about 9/11 but they never did that to me. So yeah, it's over.

Yeah, jbw is law.