Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you just wish you were anyone but you

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Like I observe those normies I see outside and I wish I was in their place.

They seem to be so careless I've adopted the mindset that I have it the worst out of anyone really. In comparison to what I go through mentally is nothing compared to normshits problems.

Nah, fuck them all

If There Is Such A Thing As Reincarnation Only Fools and ...

Like I observe those normies I see outside and I wish I was in their place.
all the time honestly :feelsbadman:

i just want to be nt and have a midtierbecky gf man

I wish I was lucy blue smith

I wish I wasn’t born.

Chad or nothing

To be honest, Id rather be who I am then even be a chad, because I can see things many people in this world cannot. I literally outsmarted chads and stacys in the past. I have hobbies no one in the world has grattitude for. I have a plan to get in the trades. Alot of the time different lives can be better or worse. But somtimes different lives can also be a tradoff. I have talents no normie or priveleged shithead can never have. I even tryed to help spread those talents in previous posts. How to do sabotoge on your enemys. Best types of carears. Not one for sneacking thats a thread I wanna do. Alot of threads on night vision except 70 percent is me bitching about fake shit I wasted money on. Inceldom is more of a blessing to me then being a boring ass chad. Or fucking normie.

Normies are boring garbage creatures. Can’t aspire to be them. We’re outside that bubble of conformity based solely on genetics. Why do you think they fear and hate us. If we weren’t a threat we’d be left to our own devices to wallow in our grief. Once enough have taken the pill we will have the platform we’ve desperately needed to reclaim what libtards have stolen. Patience boys our time is coming.

I wish I was normal.

I wish I was me but a attractive looking version of me

Picrel or nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 4
I wish I was never born, stupid fucking selfish parents decide to enjoy a nice fuck session and BAM! Here I am. selfish cunts.