Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Ethnics are slaves to white race

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Gooks chinks curries are making iPhone for whites, making t shirts, clothes everything

African niggers are selling their uranium to French for dimes, countless child labour laws exist to support European union and Chinese communist party in Africa

Almost everything you have as an ethnic outsider is being sent to western countries to make stacy and chad life easy

If you're an ethnic wageslave Makin iPhone and clothes in your shithole

You should know that you're a slave of western world

I dont have any slaves nobody i ever talked to had any slaves

Poor/average whites are also slaves to whites, we're just more like the "house-niggers."

Poor/average whites are also slaves to whites, we're just more like the "house-niggers."
Over. Jobs have said they wont hire me cause im caucasian and cant speak spanish or ethnic language

I like your new avi, it's good.
Its great tbh.
I dont have any slaves nobody i ever talked to had any slaves
They are slaves and in bad position especially in Afrika but almost everyone else are too, who isnt rich. How much days one has to slave away to buy those iphones or pc parts, or clothes. Or a kg of meat. The rich gets even more rich, while plebs scrape for survival.

They are slaves and in bad position especially in Afrika but almost everyone else are too, who isnt rich. How much days one has to slave away to buy those iphones or pc parts, or clothes. Or a kg of meat. The rich gets even more rich, while plebs scrape for survival.

Gooks chinks curries are making iPhone for whites, making t shirts, clothes everything

African niggers are selling their uranium to French for dimes, countless child labour laws exist to support European union and Chinese communist party in Africa

Almost everything you have as an ethnic outsider is being sent to western countries to make stacy and chad life easy

If you're an ethnic wageslave Makin iPhone and clothes in your shithole

You should know that you're a slave of western world
This is not slavery since white people are paying for these services.

But yeah Ethnics are mentally enslaved to whites still.

they cope that theyre gonna be a superpower one day, and surpass USA

Ethnics are slaves to white race
Only in their own countries.
Aa soon as they go to white countries, whites become their slaves and finance their welfare while they do crimes.

We are all slaves