Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics did you ever try to scrub the blackness off your skin as a kid?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Did you ever try to scrub the dark pigment off of your skin to make yourself white as a kid?

I'm becoming micheal Jackson one day

Did you ever try to scrub the dark pigment off of your skin to make yourself white as a kid?
No I am not a nigger and have actual pride in who I am

No, not that I can remember, I always hated my race though.

@Ricordanza did this, sun made him the blackest of coal black again the second he went outside though

No. Although, I used to attempt to stretch my eyes wide to resemble those of a Caucasian.

I unironically did this, but unfortunately melanin is deep integrated into skin, even the inside of the skin of us darkies and even internal organs are darker than white people's, we're nigger through and through

Heh. Very specific thing to ask. But yes. Infact my habit of spending too much time in the shower originated with this.

I did the opposite, there was some dark pile of dirt and dust on my arms and I never scrubbed it off until my mother noticed it one day at the beach.

How do you multiquote in signature
With the [qu0te] tag you can create a citation/quote of something someone else said. Go to the post you wish to put into your signature > click reply > click the Toggle BB Code button in the top right corner of the text box (the two brackets facing each other like this “[ ]” > copy everything from the first bracket to the last one > paste it into your signature.

IMG 3171
IMG 3170

When you utilise the Quote function to reply to a post on the board, you should notice that the post text is added to the message window enclosed in a block. This method allows you to quote with a reference to a person or whatever else you choose to put! For example, to quote a piece of text @Pixycel wrote, you would enter:

[QU0TE="Pixycel, post: 13729227, member: 29526"]
Because you smell like curry and crusty ass.
[/QU0TE]

(The “O”s are changed to ”0”s to give you a visual reference.) The resulting output will automatically add "Pixycel said:" before the actual text. Remember, you must include the quotation marks "" around the name you are quoting, they are not optional.

With the [qu0te] tag you can create a citation/quote of something someone else said. Go to the post you wish to put into your signature > click reply > click the Toggle BB Code button in the top right corner of the text box (the two brackets facing each other like this “[ ]” > copy everything from the first bracket to the last one > paste it into your signature.

View attachment 1086742View attachment 1086743

When you utilise the Quote function to reply to a post on the board, you should notice that the post text is added to the message window enclosed in a block. This method allows you to quote with a reference to a person or whatever else you choose to put! For example, to quote a piece of text @Pixycel wrote, you would enter:

[QU0TE="Pixycel, post: 13729227, member: 29526"]
Because you smell like curry and crusty ass.
[/QU0TE]

(The “O”s are changed to ”0”s to give you a visual reference.) The resulting output will automatically add "Pixycel said:" before the actual text. Remember, you must include the quotation marks "" around the name you are quoting, they are not optional.
Thanks a lot dude. Appreciate it. :feelsYall:

Last edited: