Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, how do you survive in the West...?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Especially the ones who are ugly and go to university. How do you manage to do it while suffering from inceldom and lonliness and shit treatment?

Do you guys have any strategys or tips? I am a currycel in Germany and i am depressed as hell...

what make it worse in the west than in other countries?

what make it worse in the west than in other countries?
Being surrounded by mogging white people who look down on you for being a ugly ethnic.

Try to make friends with other ethnics

Ethnics in the West are reaping the benefits of hundreds of years of European civilization that lead to the greatest human conditions yet achieved. They have no right to complain while living here.

Especially the ones who are ugly and go to university. How do you manage to do it while suffering from inceldom and lonliness and shit treatment?

Do you guys have any strategys or tips? I am a currycel in Germany and i am depressed as hell...
I just stay all day at home and only leave if neccesarry :feelsrope:

Lots of people do it and manage to survive it

Ethnics in the West are reaping the benefits of hundreds of years of European civilization that lead to the greatest human conditions yet achieved. They have no right to complain while living here.
The first civilization was created by ethnics in Iraq.

True, but whites weren’t fleeing to Mesopotamia to live in their civilizations (although the Semitic people did with the Sumerians).

I never said first, I said greatest in terms of standards of living. Why do you think many ethnics from around the world will do anything to get here?

They have no right to complain while living here.

I'm a Blasian living with GAD:

I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above
Please be more empathetic.

i’ve always hated how my friends blame me for feeling powerless against women for most of life since us men are physically stronger. they often forget how manipulative women can be as well as their power through proxy (white knights, and society as a whole defending women)

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

they work as janitors

Being surrounded by mogging white people who look down on you for being a ugly ethnic.
Being white passing is life fuel for me. Plus I constantly see white men and Indian men and Chinese men and middle eastern men who look way more subhuman than me:feelsLSD:

I avoid people or looking at them as much as possible. I sit in the front of the class if I can.

focus on $$$, and then use $ to buy copes(games/sushi/KFC/drugs) to fill the void.

Stay home, smoke weed play video games and gym. I barely go to social settings because white people make me uncomfortable

go back to your own country