Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ethnostates surely fix incelibacy?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
as an ethnic who's women seems to get poached by every race of man, i believe that if i lived in an ethnostate, it'd be way easier to ascend.

i support the alt right of every group, and support ethnostates of every race as a solution to incelibacy and world peace

Stacey worship surely fixes celibacy you silly inkrel
Because in the end, that's all there is behind your ethnostate gibberish.

Stacey worship surely fixes celibacy you silly inkrel
Because in the end, that's all there is behind your ethnostate gibberish.
how am i stacy worshipping

a big reason why i'm approaching 30's KHHV is because i'm a ricecel that's not desired by other races, while noodles are oversaturated and poached by every race

in an ethnostate, there'd be an abundance of foids i could ascend from. and no none of them have to be stacies. just an avg foid for an avg ricecel like me

also and yea, i'm truecel anywhere, but i definitely am incel tier here in the west. in an actual ethnostate of rices/noodles i'd be normie though

a big reason why i'm approaching 30's KHHV is because i'm a ricecel that's not desired by other races, while noodles are oversaturated and poached by every race

in an ethnostate, there'd be an abundance of foids i could ascend from. and no none of them have to be stacies. just an avg foid for an avg ricecel like me

also and yea, i'm truecel anywhere, but i definitely am incel tier here in the west. in an actual ethnostate of rices/noodles i'd be normie though
What I mean is most ethocels copers are just white nationalists praising Stacey like she's some sort of pagan goddess.

Though, I don't think an ethnostate would save anyone. Japan is basically a soft ethnospace, where gaijin are very rare, but still, you see more sexual misery here than everywhere else. If foids can't get Chad because of some ethnostate policy, they will just quit sex.

How'd it solve your inceldom if foid nature remains the same and instead of other races they just go for Chad's in that race if that happens?

Only thing that can somewhat solve inceldom maybe is an enforced one man one gf/wife and cheating is punishable by death or smth

The cure for inceldom is humanity, but surely creating more divisions between people won't help any incel connect.
We must exterminate the concept of political borders and bridge continents, then rejoice in cosmopolitanism. However, it requires humanity to be a functional being in society, so true cosmopolitanism requires you to exterminate animals such as joos and tribal underdeveloped african cannibals. Notice how the metric isn't race, but values.

I don't think it will 100% solve inceldom since there are far more factors to holes sky high hypergamy. That being said it will no doubt help since most immigrants are military age men that skew the gender ratio even more.
What I mean is most ethocels copers are just white nationalists praising Stacey like she's some sort of pagan goddess.
FFS you guys love making that straw man don't you? No white nationalist on this site has ever "praised Stacey", in fact most of us agree women's rights need to be taken away. We just want our nations to ourselves just like everyone else.

The cure for inceldom is humanity, but surely creating more divisions between people won't help any incel connect.
We must exterminate the concept of political borders and bridge continents, then rejoice in cosmopolitanism. However, it requires humanity to be a functional being in society, so true cosmopolitanism requires you to exterminate animals such as joos and tribal underdeveloped african cannibals. Notice how the metric isn't race, but values.
When the coping is too strong cope

Eastern european countries are ethnostates and they are the bigger cucks for foids ever

I don't think it will 100% solve inceldom
We can, through humanity. Unless you don't believe it to be a worth or acheivable value, in which case you're projecting.
Where do you see coping? This word is tossed around a lot, it's about time to type it.

Seems Slave, coping mechanisms are ways to derivate from reality to a more nice state of mind. It caters to weakness, thus Slave. You're implying making connections and globalizations are cope, thus weak, when those concepts are Xeelee 100, and they have strength at X000 so baseline. Hence connections = strong.

So cosmopolitanism isn't a cope, but a solution to the feeble socioeconomic systems which solve problems by creating more of them.

Last edited: