Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eurocels and other people with socialized healthcare: How long is the wait to see a doctor for something like an MRI?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Something important, but not "urgent."

I had a swollen toe and had to wait for a few hours in the hospital before the doctor saw me, if that helps.

in Canada, it's a couple weeks to a couple months

If i lived in europe or usa i would have died 5 years ago

can take years in australia

Europe, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada the wait time can be months to receive healthcare. But, the cost is usually very affordable or free.

In the USA the wait time is nearly non-existent by comparison, but the cost is super expensive, more costly than any other country and it can put you in debt easily. They charge like 50 dollars for every pair of gloves they use or 15 dollars for one Tylenol (mild headache pill).

In my opinion it seems like countries such as Mexico or Costa Rica have a good mix. The healthcare isn't free but compared to America it's WAY more affordable. The wait time is usually very short too. In addition the quality of healthcare is pretty good and better than some other countries.

Long . Public hospitals are overcrowded with old people 24/7. Theres even city bus lines just for ole ppl to go to hospital.

I stay far the fuck away from the doctor. Tbh foid trait if you're going to the hospital/doctor all the time