Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European vax study concludes vaccines are causing brain damage

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Over for vaxxed faggots they will become even more retarded than they already are.Link to study

Good, more braindead normtards.

Suifuel for vaxxedcels

I took that shit only because I was suicidal and hoped it would kill me

Now I'm not suicidal anymore and regret it so much

I'm brainrotting but more bc of inceldom rather than the vaccine

This post has been reported for vaccine misinformation, we don’t need to let goyim know that we’re in control.

I literally thought my bosses got dumber after covid lmao

Suifuel for @Arch Anemone.

Conclusion:
According to the vaccine study literature, adverse effects have always been part of the mass vaccination strategy, but ultimately the desired effects of the vaccination are more significant. Side effects of COVID-19 vaccination have been reported more frequently in people with a history of immune-related diseases or who are more sensitive to age and physiological conditions. The most important and most common complications are cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (more about AstraZeneca), transverse myelitis (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), Bell's palsy (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), GBS (more about Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), and the first manifestation of MS (more about Pfizer). Finally, discovering whether these disorders are accidental or whether the vaccine is the main cause of them requires future studies, ongoing efforts to gather evidence, and long-term monitoring.

Conclusion:
According to the vaccine study literature, adverse effects have always been part of the mass vaccination strategy, but ultimately the desired effects of the vaccination are more significant. Side effects of COVID-19 vaccination have been reported more frequently in people with a history of immune-related diseases or who are more sensitive to age and physiological conditions.
So just like the conditions for those who are susceptible to COVID-19 in the first place who need the "vaccine." Not the 99% aka the rest of comparably healthy people.

The most important and most common complications are cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (more about AstraZeneca), transverse myelitis (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), Bell's palsy (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), GBS (more about Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), and the first manifestation of MS (more about Pfizer). Finally, discovering whether these disorders are accidental or whether the vaccine is the main cause of them requires future studies, ongoing efforts to gather evidence, and long-term monitoring.
Mandatory plausible deniability clause to prevent scrutiny, cancellations, and risks of jeopardizing careers.

good thing i already took just one and not two vaccines. also i am already brain damaged so it's pointless

Conclusion:
According to the vaccine study literature, adverse effects have always been part of the mass vaccination strategy, but ultimately the desired effects of the vaccination are more significant. Side effects of COVID-19 vaccination have been reported more frequently in people with a history of immune-related diseases or who are more sensitive to age and physiological conditions. The most important and most common complications are cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (more about AstraZeneca), transverse myelitis (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), Bell's palsy (more about Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca), GBS (more about Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson), and the first manifestation of MS (more about Pfizer). Finally, discovering whether these disorders are accidental or whether the vaccine is the main cause of them requires future studies, ongoing efforts to gather evidence, and long-term monitoring.
Good Goy

If you were stupid enough to take it, you didn’t have many brain cells to begin with

I was raised Irish Catholic, now I'm atheist.

It's silly, don't take the vaccine and die for all I care.
It was - and still is - an irrational choice to make when you factor in risks of mortality and health complications from the virus itself and compare those to (at the time) unknown risks of taking an experimental drug.

Prima facie the risk-reward calculation is stupidly easy, yet billions were brainwashed and coerced by their governments to comply under various threats, from loss of personal freedoms to loss of careers and finances and everything in between.

Over for vaxxed faggots they will become even more retarded than they already are.Link to study

View attachment 749341
View attachment 749342
Not vaccines in general, but in some cases the COVID Vaccine. Also depends on the brand...

are you generally anti-vax?
Basically. I’ve met several people who never vaccinated their children and they were fine. Unfortunately my mother vaccinated me when I was a little kid

It was - and still is - an irrational choice to make when you factor in risks of mortality and health complications from the virus itself and compare those to (at the time) unknown risks of taking an experimental drug.

Prima facie the risk-reward calculation is stupidly easy, yet billions were brainwashed and coerced by their governments to comply under various threats, from loss of personal freedoms to loss of careers and finances and everything in between.
Are you vaxxed from corona?

The more of my enemies that vaxx until they drop the better