Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based euthanasia should be legal for people like me

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
Every day I wake up in disbelief thinking how the fuck is it possible that someone as fucking subhuman as me was born to have asthma, hypertension, manlet and gigasubhuman everyone has always treated me as if I were a pseudohuman, I hate having to inhale, I hate take my blood pressure and I hate not being able to eat almost anything because of my hypertension. I will never know what it is to live a real life I want to rope :reeeeee:

Over if you have such health afflictions and problems already on top of your existing physical subhumanity; not even being able to cope with food and other such activities is brutal... :feelsugh:

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice:

It could easily be misused and used as a weapon to silence and get rid of those subhumans realizing the state of the bluepilled hegemony of hypergamy and foid privilege; simply look at Canada. :society:

weak cunt trait post just show them real al kaida and who the real jokER is (in video game)
It's not people's fault that I was born as a subhuman. If I were normal, I would probably treat myself the same way :feelscry:

I agree. Any society that has the capability but does not allow legal euthanasia by western standards is pure evil. Any level of ethical gymnastics to get out of it is hypocrisy.