Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even an autistic wife with down syndrome cares more about looks than personality

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_b9l1E5IsI&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2F&feature=emb_title

Skip to 2:10.

Screenshot 20231121 095946 DuckDuckGo

Screenshot 20231121 100054 DuckDuckGo

Screenshot 20231121 100113 DuckDuckGo

Never forget, boyos: ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

Courtesy of @Alone75, who shared the video.

Last edited:
Even blind holes are the same too jfl

Jesus christ They should never have children especially sons!!

Also JFL at that Chadlite the biggest cause of our predicament is that most men have no standards what so ever

Charlotte is an autistic person who has Down syndrome. Her husband, Riley, is also autistic. The two plan to one day have a child.
R.I.P poor unborn soul
Someone make him an account here already, it will be his 18th birthday present :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
R.I.P unborn poor soul
Someone make him an account here already, it will be his 18th birthday present :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
These people should not be allowed to reproduce. I support eugenics out of mercy.

BbbuT bbUUT wOmEN dOiNG hUManKind a FAvoR WHeN thEy wEed Out MALes WiTh bAd genEtiCs! YOu IncElS tOtALly dEsErVe yOuR mIsERy and sExSlESs lIFe, yOu sHouLd nOt rEprODuce sUbHumAn scUm!

Her autism and down syndromematch is rotting in a group home.

BbbuT bbUUT wOmEN dOiNG hUManKind a FAvoR WHeN thEy wEed Out MALes WiTh bAd genEtiCs! YOu IncElS tOtALly dEsErVe yOuR mIsERy and sExSlESs lIFe, yOu sHouLd nOt rEprODuce sUbHumAn scUm!
Most people who say this shit are both retarded and hypocrites, almost everyone on this planet has “bad” genetics tracing back hundreds of years, should humans just stop mating? You won’t ever catch them saying this shit.

Retard foids can easily get normie to 6/10 these days

"Where have all the good men gone sweaty?"

Downs

Most people who say this shit are both retarded and hypocrites, almost everyone on this planet has “bad” genetics tracing back hundreds of years, should humans just stop mating? You won’t ever catch them saying this shit.
They only support eugenics when it suits them.

Everyone cares about looks we are literally wired to judge according to face

This is so ragefuel

How come you never see women marrying guys with down syndrome & autism? Riddle me this.