Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Real Short Man Syndrome and normie manlets need to stop having it

Still less common
Bro that's cause that tall men are themselves are 'less common' than short prettyboys.

According to my observations if you are top 2-3 percentile (ie. above 6'2 -6'3 height) in a particular trait then nothing else matters that much

Last edited:
Bros, both of you are wrong you don't understand female nature.

Let me explain, this is generally true for all animals not just humans. The females will prefer certain traits that show good genes like height, hair, face etc. They try to pick disqualifying traits that are only present in 10% of males

They won't feel attraction until you have all these traits. Typically all these traits will be present in only 10% of population. After this female will compromise with you if you have only one other minor flaw or have a rare good trait. So this will bring another 15% of males. So, females can truly only feel attraction towards 20-25% of males.

Then why is it I see incel boards full of tall-cels and short men with girlfriends?

When you look at attraction journals it is true what you say and they call this necessary and luxury criteria. Women
indulge in luxury criteria when there are many suitors. Every tall cel knows that height must be pretty low in this
luxury list, but would no doubt be rated high with a male who has a good face.

Height is not stopping you from attracting a female, it is your face.

Then why is it I see incel boards full of tall-cels and short men with girlfriends?

When you look at attraction journals it is true what you say and they call this necessary and luxury criteria. Women
indulge in luxury criteria when there are many suitors. Every tall cel knows that height must be pretty low in this

The world yer describing doesn't exist.

The world yer describing doesn't exist.
Exactly

Are you a manlet that is coping?

Then why is it I see incel boards full of tall-cels
They are larping as incels. The truth is if you are around 6 foot and white then JBW will work for you 100% in SEA
short men with girlfriends?
They are all offy doofies unless the short guy has top 1-3 percentile face
Every tall cel knows that height must be pretty low in this
No all the girls drool over tallfags in 1-3 percentile no matter what the looks are. The tallfags are aware of this and narcissistic from that.

They are larping as incels. The truth is if you are around 6 foot and white then JBW will work for you 100% in SEA

They are all offy doofies unless the short guy has top 1-3 percentile face

No all the girls drool over tallfags in 1-3 percentile no matter what the looks are. The tallfags are aware of this and narcissistic from that.

Have you ever been across the border? JBW is a myth. They are usually only after you for your money.

Well yes sub 5s are still incel whether tall or not.

Have you ever been across the border? JBW is a myth. They are usually only after you for your money.
Bro, I am curry, I have got no skin in the your game. JBW is true. Fuck off stop coping

ALL Asian woman prefer White Guys over any sub 5 tall white man 100%. Bule eyes are seen as most attractive. Whites are 4-5 inches taller than Asian men.

Mayocels = Fakecels larping as incels to feel better about themselves than ethnics

What about this

Name one more race who get this treatment in foreign countries

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeaCkuYRhzM

And here is fucking 4 hour compilation

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCltEgYjaA

Name an other race who gets such treatment.

Imagine having this much privilege and still complain about being incel. My suffering at 5'4 is way more than yours 6'0 bro fuck off. I am short and ugly, you are tall and ugly. Woman prefer the latter over the former.

Last edited:
Bro, I am curry, I have got no skin in the your game. JBW is true. Fuck off stop coping

ALL Asian woman prefer White Guys over any sub 5 tall white man 100%. Bule eyes are seen as most attractive. Whites are 4-5 inches taller than Asian men.

Mayocels = Fakecels larping as incels to feel better about themselves than ethnics

What about this

View attachment 1087082View attachment 1087083View attachment 1087084

Name one more race who get this treatment in foreign countries

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeaCkuYRhzM

And here is fucking 4 hour compilation

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCltEgYjaA

Name an other race who gets such treatment.

Imagine having this much privilege and still complain about being incel. My suffering at 5'4 is way more than yours 6'0 bro fuck off. I am short and ugly, you are tall and ugly. Woman prefer the latter over the former.

It’s over, I thought middle easterners slay in dating market but they are barely above Indians.

It’s over, I thought middle easterners slay in dating market but they are barely above Indians.
I used to cope about JBW, but looks like it's the truth. Internationally mayofags are seen as attractive by all races of woman. Maybe the second place goes to kpoop even that is a niche and all the kfag "idols" have European features through surgeries.

I used to cope about JBW, but looks like it's the truth. Internationally mayofags are seen as attractive by all races of woman. Maybe the second place goes to kpoop even that is a niche and all the kfag "idols" have European features through surgeries.
:feelsrope:

Even in K-pop they have to fit in certain phenotypes but yeah they have higher smv

Even in K-pop they have to fit in certain phenotypes but yeah they have higher smv
Those phenotypes are European phenotypes. Kpoop is in itself another JBW.

I am tired of all the 6 foot mayo "incels" larping in this forum. As if their suffering and our suffering is the same.

First of the Napoleon Complex or short man syndrome is a myth. In actuality, research shows that taller men are more aggressive than shorter men.

The real short man syndrome is jestermaxxing, thinking the group will value you and see you as a human which will of course fail. Even the leftover dignity and respect you had will be permanently lost. No one took you seriously when you are a manlet and after to jestermaxx they won't even care about your pain. Tallfags will randomly push you around and assault you more often, 'cause it's a funny prank or whatever.

Us manlets need to adopt the supposed "Napoleon Complex". If your are short man and have a soft personality like boiled rice like they expect you to, it's over for you in that group. But that doesn't mean you have to be that Bagel guy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvdSUbV5pjc

Never show your inner feeling and complain about your insecurties like this guy did. Always remember normies want the sub 5 guys to be lolcows so they can milk them. If you don't produce "milk" eventually they will find a new target. Never ever give them a angry or aggressive reaction, that's what they want. When you are sub 5 you will always look like the aggrussor like @GeckoBus pointed out. https://incels.is/threads/normies-v...bout-just-punch-the-bully-in-the-face.571356/

Always be assertive and demanding. Never let insults and joke on you fly. Counter them very subtlety. Your looks and talk should make them uninterested and uneasy when they are dealing with you.

No matter how much foids gaslight you height does matter that much in fights if you have skill. So hit the gym and train martial arts.

Always remember

Fat/Muscular trained manlet >> Skinny aggressive overconfident untrained tallfag

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOPx5N-hwzw

tall men are usually boring. shows that women dont care about personaliteehee

tall men are usually boring.
No tallfags usually very bitchy and narcissistic.

Growing up short I always knew woman only cared about looks and height.