Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even asexuals are sexual beings who fuck and jerk off and have fantasies.

Even asexuals are sexual beings. they're frauds.

In a study of asexuals and other groups of people, they found many asexuals masturbate at least monthly (55%) and 60% have had sexual fantasy before. And only 11% said their sexual fantasies did NOT involve other people.

According to Sexual fantasy and masturbation among asexual individuals: An in-depth exploration:

On average, asexual women masturbate less frequently than do sexual women; the higher women score on the asexual scale, the less likely they are to masturbate.

Asexual men masturbate “at least monthly” at the same rate as sexual men (a more fine-tuned measure of masturbation frequency might tell us otherwise). Asexual women and men who masturbate did so because they felt they “had to,” not because it was particularly sexually pleasurable or fun. They might also be motivated to masturbate to relieve tension or because of procrastination, boredom, or sleeplessness.

For many asexuals, the masturbatory procedure takes place without a sexual or romantic fantasy. The focus is on physical sensations, rather than erotic images. That is, their masturbations are more motivated by physical needs (“akin to an itch needing to be scratched”) than by innate sexual desire or arousal.

The majority of asexual women (65 percent) and men (80 percent) have sexual fantasies. However, this is a significantly lower proportion than sexuals. Asexuals’ fantasies are less exciting to them than those of sexuals are to them. Asexuals as a group are more likely than sexuals to endorse the response: “My fantasies do not involve other people.” In terms of fantasy content, asexuals are less likely than sexuals to have sex scenes such as group sex, public sex, an affair, and celebrity sex, and more likely to have scenes in which they are not present, to have a self-focus, and to have fictional human characters.

There are other fantasies among asexual women that they share with sexual women, including scenes with little focus on genital contact (BDSM, sexual humiliation, fetishes) and scenes that don’t involve others (masturbation, voyeurism, use of sex toys). If an asexual woman is in a relationship, she is less likely than a paired sexual woman to fantasize about extramarital sex.
But guess what? 70% of the asexual women masturbated at least monthly. Only 16% of asexual women and 6% of asexual men have neither masturbation nor sexual fantasy. 51% of asexual women and 75% of asexual men have both and the remainder have one of the two.

According to Williams Institute:
  • Asexuality is not synonymous with a lack of sexual attraction, sexual behavior, or intimate relationships. A little more than a third of asexuals reported being sexually attracted; more than half of them reported having had sex; and they were as likely to report that they were in a romantic intimate relationship (59% compared with 61% of non-asexual LGB people).

According to Kinsey Institute in a study of 1,093 adults identifying as on the asexual spectrum, 69% were asexual, 16% were graysexual, and 14% were demisexual:
When it came to sexual history, 98% of asexuals and graysexuals and 100% of demisexuals said they had previously engaged in a behavior that they personally counted as having had sex. However, when looking at specific sexual behaviors they had participated in, there was a lot of variability across groups.
For example, among asexuals, 33% had received oral sex, 28% had engaged in penile-vaginal intercourse, and 10% had engaged in penile-anal intercourse. The corresponding numbers for graysexuals were about twice as high and, for demisexuals were almost three times as high.
Despite almost everyone in the study reported that they’ve had sex in some form or another, most reported that they weren’t interested in engaging in sex in the future. In fact, just 4% of asexuals and graysexuals and 11.5% of demisexuals reported interest.

There was only one behavior on the list that a majority of persons of all identities (>70%) said they were interested in doing in the future: cuddling. However, this is probably because cuddling is a behavior that very few people of any identity actually classified as “having sex.”

That said, graysexuals and demisexuals reported more willingness to engage in genital sexual behaviors in the future compared to asexuals. In other words, despite not having a lot of interest in sexual activity, many people on the ace spectrum still reported a willingness or openness to having sex under certain circumstances.

What are those circumstances? Overall, 37% of participants said they would be willing to have sex in the future if they felt an emotional connection to a partner. However, demisexuals (69%) were much more likely to report this motivation compared to graysexuals (40%) and asexuals (30%).

Similarly, 31% said they would be willing to have sex in the future if it was something their partner wanted. This included the desire to please a partner, even if engaging in the activity wasn’t something they personally wanted. Asexuals, graysexuals, and demisexuals were about equally likely to report this motive.

Lastly, 34% of participants said they were unlikely to engage in any sexual behaviors in the future due to disinterest or disgust. However, asexuals (42%) were more likely to say this than were graysexuals (19%) and demisexuals (10%).
So this means 58% of those sex-having asexuals will still plan to fuck in the future under certain circumstances.

@Robtical pin?

Yeah no shit. It's just another edgy label normies pulled out of their asses.

100% - Permaban
Being asexual or watever the fuck , is retarded
Every single person I have known who claimed to be asexual was a fucking liar who just wanted to mask their extremely shitty and moronic standards and behaviours.

Every single male was just trying to get laid.
Every single female was known to have spread for a Chad.

Even seen girls I fucked before the event that changed my life claim later to be asexual. Like yeah, ok bitch, you weren't asexual when you were telling me to shove you against the wall and shove my dick down your throat no matter how much you struggled.

Real asexuals do exist, scientifically proven, but are exceedingly rare. Just like trans people. Real and deserving of support, but rare as fuck and surrounded by a mass of posers.

Asexuality is a cope, they just say that to be quirky

Asexual for betas, sexual for alpha chad

Even asexuals are sexual beings. they're frauds.

In a study of asexuals and other groups of people, they found many asexuals masturbate at least monthly (55%) and 60% have had sexual fantasy before. And only 11% said their sexual fantasies did NOT involve other people.

According to Sexual fantasy and masturbation among asexual individuals: An in-depth exploration:

But guess what? 70% of the asexual women masturbated at least monthly. Only 16% of asexual women and 6% of asexual men have neither masturbation nor sexual fantasy. 51% of asexual women and 75% of asexual men have both and the remainder have one of the two.

According to Williams Institute:

According to Kinsey Institute in a study of 1,093 adults identifying as on the asexual spectrum, 69% were asexual, 16% were graysexual, and 14% were demisexual:

So this means 58% of those sex-having asexuals will still plan to fuck in the future under certain circumstances.

@Robtical pin?
Always knew they were coping lying frauds tbh just couldn’t “prove” it. I knew a guy who claimed to be asexual but really he was like us and a totally failed man and would rather delude himself into thinking he’s asexual than an incel. It’s pathetic to be frank.

Who cares?

If asexuals even exist (trendy rainbow attention-seeking seems much more probable imho. I'm a special snowflake, unique and beautiful, just ask me! ) then they are just another rare alt-sexual niche group of weirdos, part of the increasingly crowded pantheon of special-needs sexual weirdos. They should just do what they need to do and mind their own business.

I don't really understand why this is an issue for incels? I've never seen anybody trying to argue:
1. Asexuals exist.
2 Therefore, incels don't actually have any bad problems in their lives, and they should STFU and GTFO.

the only thing i got out of this is that we need concentration camps asap

I knew a guy who claimed to be asexual but really he was like us and a totally failed man and would rather delude himself into thinking he’s asexual than an incel. It’s pathetic to be frank.
i know multiple people like this
and id go as far as to say most men are this way
bluepilled but living a blackpilled reality
MSTOW but delude themselves as if they are not

i know multiple people like this
and id go as far as to say most men are this way
bluepilled but living a blackpilled reality
MSTOW but delude themselves as if they are not
If men and people generally were capable of handling the truth (or hell were forced to see it for what it is through constant confrontation with it I dunno) the world would ultimately work itself out into a better state I think. Men might actually get on the same fuckin page for once and stop stepping on each other for scraps to build something better for us all.

Of course living with the cold truth is sort of miserable when you’re powerless to change things so I agree it’s more comfortable to stay duped. But it’s also cowardice and mental weakness seems to me.

"Oh sorry inkwell I identify as asexual when it is convenient othervwise I spread my legs when chad is around:foidSoy:"

"Oh sorry inkwell I identify as asexual when it is convenient othervwise I spread my legs when chad is around:foidSoy:"
063757EB 455B 49E9 BDA0 CD1D1B00859B

Towelie, A million little fibers

Asexual foids are just SUPER picky Chadsexuals. They think they're "asexual" because they're only attracted to the top 0.01% of men.

I will only accept asexual as real if it's a form of hyposexuality, not personal feelings of distaste of sex due to sexual failings

Last edited:
I wish I could stop felling sexual fellings I would be free and women would be meaningless to me

Only chads have the ability to seduce an asexual woman. An asexual woman is open to having sex but only if it's with a chad, not sub5 guy or an incel

the next time a foid says she's asexual @Moroccancel2- should fuck her with a knife and slowly cut off her clit and labia, before forcing barbed wire into her urinary channel..

This and "asexual" males are just incels in denial
Isn't being called asexual better than incel
Since it would mean women don't see u as a threat and you are not harassed by society for being a hetronormative male

"Asexual" Is an oxymoron.

Its just a cope when you cant get your looksmatch.