Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even attractive girls you aren't bothering and don't approach(as you shouldn't) find a way to humiliate me......

S

southeastoldcel

Greycel
Just got back from the gym and was doing treadmill. This very cute woman was working out with one of her friends in the section of treadmills in front of me, so she was
pretty much within my line of sight. So as I'm on the treadmill I'll admit I was staring at her butt a little. but it wasn't obvious, I was 15 feet from her, and she was facing forward(away from me) so it's not like we were making eye contact or anything and again she was pretty much in my line of sight.

Then about 5 minutes into her treadmill workout she taps her friend on the shoulder and nods her head back in my direction, then whispers something to her and they go
work out using the treadmills on the other side of the gym. I'm 100% convinced what she said to her friend was how she doesn't feel comfortable with me looking at her, and thats why they walked off to the same type of treadmills(just where they were no longer in my line of sight)

LMAO......I would have had to have *actively* avoided looking at her and turned away while doing my treadmill to not see her body working out in front of me. But apparently that was what I was supposed to do. I thought I was following on the rules that are considered appropriate- no hard staring, don't make eye contact, don't approach or say anything, keep appropriate distance, etc........even that wasn't good enough when you are truecel and she still found a way to humiliate me in front of her friend.

Don't view it as a disadvantage, view it as a superpower. Next time just stare at her intently.

It's in your head. It's very unlikely she said that.

It can’t be that bad; if you were really ugly they wouldn’t interact with you at all

I know what I’m talking about

Women really do go out to the gym with leggings and have the balls to get weirded out when someone looks at their ass in pants that hug their fucking ass cheeks.

At this point, men will have to stab their eyes out, even the ones that don't look, because even looking their way, but not AT them, will be interpreted as rapist creepy behavior.

Fucking Clown World.

Never understood the point of gyms... just buy your own equipment and create a home gym. lmao

The male gaze is rape, boyo

typical needlessly passive-aggressive foid

Brutal story by the way

I don't know why people are calling bullshit, stuff like this is the universal truecel experience

Foids do that cause it's the only leverage and weapon of sorts they have against men, they know sexuality gives them an edge

Just got back from the gym and was doing treadmill. This very cute woman was working out with one of her friends in the section of treadmills in front of me, so she was
pretty much within my line of sight. So as I'm on the treadmill I'll admit I was staring at her butt a little. but it wasn't obvious, I was 15 feet from her, and she was facing forward(away from me) so it's not like we were making eye contact or anything and again she was pretty much in my line of sight.

Then about 5 minutes into her treadmill workout she taps her friend on the shoulder and nods her head back in my direction, then whispers something to her and they go
work out using the treadmills on the other side of the gym. I'm 100% convinced what she said to her friend was how she doesn't feel comfortable with me looking at her, and thats why they walked off to the same type of treadmills(just where they were no longer in my line of sight)

LMAO......I would have had to have *actively* avoided looking at her and turned away while doing my treadmill to not see her body working out in front of me. But apparently that was what I was supposed to do. I thought I was following on the rules that are considered appropriate- no hard staring, don't make eye contact, don't approach or say anything, keep appropriate distance, etc........even that wasn't good enough when you are truecel and she still found a way to humiliate me in front of her friend.
could be real could be your head