Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I stop being a coward and approach this tall big ass Arab girl at my gym

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
Since the first time I saw her I loved her.I became addicted to her body . I can't stop watching her stretching, exercising,on the treadmill. I really want to Bend her over and fuck her big round ass. She always wear clothes to expose her boobs,and tight short short. Do you think it's a sign she could let me fuck her?

Today we finish working out at the same time I really wanted to follow her outside and approach her.After I just realized I didn't know what I'd say her. If I got enough aid to go to college, one week before moving out , I'll approach her , there's nothing I'll lose and she won't see me again.
While doing pullups I was watching her big thighs, skinny body,nice boobs . All I wanted was to jump over her and....

I can't take it anymore, today I edged while thinking to her, I'm using to jerk off for her too.

@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper

if you approach her and get brutally rejected u gotta switch gyms

if thats worth the risk then go for it muh nigguh

When will they learn :feelsseriously:

Just another example of ethnic foids becoming sluts after moving to the west

Approach her inside instead?
I mean, if i would get rejected i will leave that gym and stay inside home for some period of time, maybe few months at least. I'm very paranoid.

Don't worry, Muslim whores are all BBC only.

Writing things on a note and giving it to her might work?
that might work in some college, in the gym it might be a bit weird

try to make some smalltalk a few times first

Writing things on a note and giving it to her might work?
No one would see if she rejected me
This shit would be corny as hell if it’s coming from an ugly dude bro.

I mean you can try it out.

Unless she is giving you obvious signs that she doesn't want you too approach

boot camp love GIF by WE tv

Iran Sigma GIF

Bruh, what is this sigma male PUA fucking garbage. Go back to fucking Reddit, please.

I gave up on women entirely years ago. I wish I never had to see them when I go outside. I prefer to pretend they don’t exist.

6'0
Maybe it won't make any difference she's 5'11 or 6'0 too

Achievement Hunter Chad GIF by Rooster Teeth

Chad.Fag strikes again.

Since the first time I saw her I loved her.I became addicted to her body . I can't stop watching her stretching, exercising,on the treadmill. I really want to Bend her over and fuck her big round ass. She always wear clothes to expose her boobs,and tight short short. Do you think it's a sign she could let me fuck her?

Today we finish working out at the same time I really wanted to follow her outside and approach her.After I just realized I didn't know what I'd say her. If I got enough aid to go to college, one week before moving out , I'll approach her , there's nothing I'll lose and she won't see me again.
While doing pullups I was watching her big thighs, skinny body,nice boobs . All I wanted was to jump over her and....

I can't take it anymore, today I edged while thinking to her, I'm using to jerk off for her too.

@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
no bro she gon reject you and call you a creep

Watch out for the white knights

this will be one of your last chances, so don't let it go, in a couple of years you will be old and bald wizard and no one will want to be with you, you will be the background character in someone else's life

this will be one of your last chances, so don't let it go, in a couple of years you will be old and bald wizard and no one will want to be with you, you will be the background character in someone else's life
Thank you bro you're right

I mean you can try it out.

Unless she is giving you obvious signs that she doesn't want you too approach
Yeah
I regretted I didn't make high contact with her while we were in the pull up area

@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
Unfortunately Thats Chad only :cryfeels:

Iran Sigma GIF

Bruh, what is this sigma male PUA fucking garbage. Go back to fucking Reddit, please.

I gave up on women entirely years ago. I wish I never had to see them when I go outside. I prefer to pretend they don’t exist.

Chad.Fag strikes again.
What did it get me ? No women approached me

Iran Sigma GIF

Chad.Fag strikes again.

You're gonna get rejected but it's worth a shot. There's a rare amount of femtards (1/100,000) that the bp doesn't apply to.

You're gonna get rejected but it's worth a shot. There's a rare amount of femtards (1/100,000) that the bp doesn't apply to.
Good luck finding one though. (Hint: you most likely wont within your lifetime)