Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even basic civility and pretending women are human has become detremental to me.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Not only do I gain nothing from doing so it id harmful to interact with them at this point Im half inclined to just say fuck off foid when dealing with them. (Inb4 accusations of fakecel we are not talking romantically they are half the pop) maybe ill larp as a muslim and just start calling everything haram to end it without having some dispute since muslims are a protected class. Well I guess it was always detremental its just become so extreme.

Last edited:
maybe ill larp as a muslim and just start calling everything haram to end it without having some dispute since muslims are a protected class.
now there's an idea

or maybe larp as someone semi-mute to avoid having to converse

now there's an idea

or maybe larp as someone semi-mute to avoid having to converse
Good idea im less about wanting a relationship and more about not wanting to neurodegenerate while being tortured by toilets see name TBI = traumatic brain injury but thanks to feminist communist canada cannot fix it with my own money

It's a mentality that is very commonly adopted by those who want what they cant have/get. I get it man. Civility is the way to go, generalizing leads to dangerous ideoligies imo. You do you but, fuck em all if you ask me. Doesn't need to be said, I already don't respect em so thesedays only I exist in my world no matter where I go. Everyone is an NPC, bunch of brainwashed degenerates.

It's a mentality that is very commonly adopted by those who want what they cant have/get. I get it man. Civility is the way to go, generalizing leads to dangerous ideoligies imo. You do you but, fuck em all if you ask me. Doesn't need to be said, I already don't respect em so thesedays only I exist in my world no matter where I go. Everyone is an NPC, bunch of brainwashed degenerates.
Basically every interaction with a toilet has been detremental hell I cut out my sister from my life because he drug dealing boyfriend attacked me and she gave a statement against me for self defence and faced prison time. I was once falsely accused of attempted rape even though Im a KHHV with likely a fear of intamacy (would have to try to confirm but toilets being patient and undersanding JFL) lots of abuse and neglect as a kid. Hell I even struggle with eye contact (high functioning sperg also as a factor) There is only a negative outcome as a possibility its not extremism its basic self preservation at this point.

Last edited:
Good idea im less about wanting a relationship and more about not wanting to neurodegenerate while being tortured by toilets see name TBI = traumatic brain injury but thanks to feminist communist canada cannot fix it with my own money
gotta protect the gray matter -- I feel that -- I feel actually dumber after having to engage in some of these conversations, entered into only to avoid it becoming some sort of Event later on

I cut out my sister from my life because he drug dealing boyfriend attacked me and she gave a statement against me for self defence and faced prison time. I was once falsely accused of attempted rape even though Im a KHHV with likely a fear of intamacy (would have to try to confirm but toilets being patient and undersanding JFL) lots of abuse and neglect as a kid. There is only a negative outcome as a possibility its not extremism its basic self preservation at this point.
Brutal. Sorry man. Just another reminder that you're on your own in this fucked up world.

gotta protect the gray matter -- I feel that -- I feel actually dumber after having to engage in some of these conversations, entered into only to avoid it becoming some sort of Event later on
I mean I suffered blunt force trauma (I was randomly cultutally enriched)

Now I have to fly halfway around the world to be able to buy experimental treatment as canada is a communist feminidt nightmare that would never let sick people get better if it can help it

The false rape alligation was absolved in court and this is going back over half a decade no less. Too many inconsistencies in her story funny thing is i did not even know who that toilet was no less. Pretty sure targeted due to being a low smv male and nothing else.

Canada is extremly lookist to the point being if youre an ugly male you'll be treated like garbage in nearly every interaction. I barely leave my own home for aforementioned reason.

Also on sister matter funny thing is he was abusive (foids lie but he is a scumbag so seems like a coin toss) she always acted like a religious foid yet cheats on every bf and had an abortion yet acted more against abortion than anyone. My grandmother knows about it too no less and hates her (only foid i respect but she is in her 90s) she asked me once when i was going to settle down i said you see how they act and dress which one do you think would make a good wife her response none of them. Im not dropping the blackpill on her and wanted to put it as nicely as possible tbh.

Canada is extremly lookist to the point being if youre an ugly male you'll be treated like garbage in nearly every interaction. I barely leave my own home for aforementioned reason.
:yes::yes::yes:, especially if you live in a big city. I feel bad for the future children of 5'2 balding curry taxI drivers making their wives pump out 10 babies a month. :feelshaha:

:yes::yes::yes:, especially if you live in a big city. I feel bad for the future children of 5'2 balding curry taxI drivers making their wives pump out 10 babies a month. :feelshaha:
Used to live in a suburb of toronto and can confirm. Hell if you live even an hour or two outside of there its basically just as bad can also confirm. It only gets better if you live 5-6 hours away from it and even then its pretty bad just less overt hostility for simply existing.

Its insane I call out my abusers give them any criticism and im the villan

Btw what saved me on the false rape alligation was the toilet giving a very descript presentation of my dick which not only fluctuated but was inacvurate so i guess now some toilets know im uncircumcised which either she lied or or miraculously regrew. My dick description went from gross and extremly thick to pencil thin it went from long to short. So absurd even gynocentric courts had to throw out. Heh my inceldom and lack of toilets saved my ass who would of guessed tho to be fair if I wasnt so ugly probably not faced it in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back