Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even cavemen mog me

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
even this caveman mogs me to the moon

All NON-Africans are NOT out-of-africa (Cro Magnon is Not African) | Neanderthal, Human, History

White so mogs me :feelsbadman:

:feelswhere:

All NON-Africans are NOT out-of-africa (Cro Magnon is Not African) | Neanderthal, Human, History​

I am familiar with this title lol

Historically Cro-Magnon was not human, they changed Cro-Magnon to 'Early European Modern Human' or something like that.

Science, and especially biological anthropology is very concerned when science discovers or claims any non-minor difference between groups of people. There are organizations like the E.C.R.I. that legislate what scientists can claim about race and groups of people. Speciation has a special usage when applied to humans. There are groups of people that fall into a distinct speciation (i.e. the Australian Aborigines) if using the same principles applied to other animals.

I don't care that much, and I can give them a pass on this one, but as a rule, science shouldn't capitulate to political ideology.

:feelswhere:

All NON-Africans are NOT out-of-africa (Cro Magnon is Not African) | Neanderthal, Human, History​

I am familiar with this title lol

Historically Cro-Magnon was not human, they changed Cro-Magnon to 'Early European Modern Human' or something like that.

Science, and especially biological anthropology is very concerned when science discovers or claims any non-minor difference between groups of people. There are organizations like the E.C.R.I. that legislate what scientists can claim about race and groups of people. Speciation has a special usage when applied to humans. There are groups of people that fall into a distinct speciation (i.e. the Australian Aborigines) if using the same principles applied to other animals.

I don't care that much, and I can give them a pass on this one, but as a rule, science shouldn't capitulate to political ideology.
you confuse the fuck outta me

TFW cavemen are whiter than americans :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

unga bunga (in video game) :feelskek:

That's normal, cavemen facemog, framemog and testmog 99.9% of zoomers