Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
He mogs me tbh. And looksfag.org still shit on him. Imagine how much more brutal they are to an actual trucel like me

Attachments

• C17513B6-23B1-47C2-83D0-293656AC61B2.jpeg
    C17513B6-23B1-47C2-83D0-293656AC61B2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 193
Looks retarded

He'll do all right with the ladies...- what did Looks say about him?

Yes

Mogs me from Caracas to Ushuaia

He is mtn but the strongest suit is his eyes imo...they are very feminine so give him a pretty boy look

That's the first man I have seen in my life who has poop coloured eyes that are actually pretty tho

Yeah he mogs me.

He'll do all right with the ladies...- what did Looks say about him?
They said his only hope is to reincarnate or rope maxx. Imagine how much more brutal they are to an actual trucel like me

Bro did u just post esteban1997

Yes, better frame than mine, chin more pointy than mine. Mogged again.
I like Esteban but uh he probably doesn’t have a better frame than u

mogs me to another dimension

I can mutilate him and stir fry his corpse in a wok and have myself a grand meal.

If he is ugly, then what I am?

He mogs me to hell and back, but that's not saying much.

They said his only hope is to reincarnate or rope maxx. Imagine how much more brutal they are to an actual trucel like me
Who gives a fuck what they think? Looksfaggers are retards.

He indeed mogs me

He looks like a normie to me. Maybe this is a testament to how ugly I am but he mogs me quite significantly. If this guy is ugly I'm fucked kek.

Who gives a fuck what they think? Looksfaggers are retards.
They have the same attractiveness standards as foids, if you want a brutally realistic rating, they will give you one. The majority of foids wouldn't touch this guy even though he is normal looking.

he is normal and probably dates 2-3 beckies a week.

They have the same attractiveness standards as foids, if you want a brutally realistic rating, they will give you one. The majority of foids wouldn't touch this guy even though he is normal looking.
I agree

he armsize mogs me

He mogs me tbh. And looksfag.org still shit on him. Imagine how much more brutal they are to an actual trucel like me
I mog him in face but not height (assuming he's over 5'7)