Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even chads will suffer

Pincelzian

Pincelzian

Greycel
(yes, it is my first post here)

[UWSL]Recently i'm having some rants in my head that could be just me coping hard but in my opinion it's still true:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]A lot of bad things can happen in chad's life, [UWSL]that would make him suffer a lot, [/UWSL]even though he experiences romantic and sexual relationships.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Like being betrayed, getting divorced and lose custody of children, [/UWSL][UWSL]lose your wife, et cetera.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]So having a romantic and sexual relationship is not total guarantee of happiness, maybe temporarily, but you can still lose everything later and end up at the rock bottom.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And that can be applied to all things in life: you can get a job, money, and get unemployed on the next day and broke.[/UWSL]

My theory is that true happiness doesn't exist, the pain of never had experienced a romantic relationship is just one of many other (and even worst) pains that we can pass through.

[UWSL](I know i'm coping).[/UWSL]

(yes, it is my first post here)

[UWSL]Recently i'm having some rants in my head that could be just me coping hard but in my opinion it's still true:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]A lot of bad things can happen in chad's life, [UWSL]that would make him suffer a lot, [/UWSL]even though he experiences romantic and sexual relationships.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Like being betrayed, getting divorced and lose custody of children, [/UWSL][UWSL]lose your wife, et cetera.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]So having a romantic and sexual relationship is not total guarantee of happiness, maybe temporarily, but you can still lose everything later and end up at the rock bottom.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And that can be applied to all things in life: you can get a job, money, and get unemployed on the next day and broke.[/UWSL]

My theory is that true happiness doesn't exist, the pain of never had experienced a romantic relationship is just one of many other (and even worst) pains that we can pass through.

[UWSL](I know i'm coping).[/UWSL]
Even if bad things happen in chad's life, He will always have better outcomes then us even if we work harder or get lucky

Holy shit the coping reaches new levels.