Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Even foids can be lonely hikikomori now

What lack of attention does to simps

>hikkikomori
>going out

lol what? They can’t even try to hide the fact that they’re just attention whoring

No. She just bored of dogg0 licking her flaps.

Man as soon as i saw that photo i goit such an intense urge to palm strike thi bitch so hard in the forehead that she falls down n then rip her clothse off

I almost forgot why I hate foids

and bite her in the neck like a wild dog n rape her

>hikkikomori
>going out

lol what? They can’t even try to hide the fact that they’re just attention whoring
She probably was at her house for an entire day and thinks she is a hikikomori now.

She couldnt get chad so she is lonely and sad now, Get on my level i have 0 people that actually genuinly care about me.

Norwood cunt.

he couldnt get chad so she is lonely and sad now, Get on my level i have 0 people that actually genuinly care about me.
Exactly, normies wanna date her, nope, doesn't count.

She couldnt get chad so she is lonely and sad now, Get on my level i have 0 people that actually genuinly care about me.
This. She just wants attention. Every foid can get a boyfriend whenever she wants, just not the chad she would want to have. It's not even comparable to our situation. Fuck her and hope she dies a painful death, stupid attention whore.

":foidSoy: I’ve started in-person school this semester and I’m on track to college " JFL tutorial mode

She probably got 100 messages right there :feelsseriously: :feelshaha:

Why do foids keep infiltrating subhuman male spaces like this? Just for cheap attention?
1 - Because literally nothing is stopping them from doing so.

And 2 - Because normies and women live in a permanent state of trying to prove to the whole world that they aren't normies.

Being lonely is cool.
Being a hikikomori is cool (I was one for 6 years, and "cool" is the last word I would use to describe how mentally and physically hellish that was)
Being autistic is cool (Said no one with actual autism ever).

So on. Just basic NotLikeOtherGirls energy.

"I'm so anti-social you guys, I'm going out after not going out for 4 days!"

This. She just wants attention. Every foid can get a boyfriend whenever she wants, just not the chad she would want to have. It's not even comparable to our situation. Fuck her and hope she dies a painful death, stupid attention whore.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: omg im so lonely, no chad for me

she went out, she loses her H-card

Muh Attention . And why Is she so Pale :feelskek:

All she has to do is remove glasses and her SMV raises by at least one point

Kill all attention whores

India sex mmm

hikikomori just means depressed phase or quirky to them, they can post this and get a hundred dms like you said. meanwhile actual hikikomori in j*pan etc die in their apartment alone and the only reason anyone would realise is because of the smell of their decomposing corpse or not responding to rent notices.
if u try search 孤独死 (solitary death) the true meaning of hikikomori it is filtered as a trigger word on the corpo jew algorithm because the reality is just grim. it pops up with a "mental health" "you're not alone" warning but the word doesnt refer to suicide they are just in fact actually alone lol.
while the concept on the surface is marketable to young toilets who hate their dad, men and old people who no one would talk to just die and no one notices.

cant wait for the miraculous recovery

Why do foids keep infiltrating subhuman male spaces like this? Just for cheap attention?
To get attention from simps. And if there happens to be a chad, she will fuck him

To get attention from simps. And if there happens to be a chad, she will fuck him
Reminder for every time you let women in these communities.

His form was...trained.

Females are lonely by choice