Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Even I as a incel don't want to watch a incel looking guy replacing a chad in a movie

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
For real compare this two, the incel looking new captain america replacing the real chadptain america

Looks terrible and movies is all about following the obivous, looks, seeing a incel looking guy being the hero is never natural. This movie is doomed to fail and you don't need to be a genius to see this.

anthony-mackie-captain-america.png

chris-avans-capitao-america.jpg

That's not an incel that’s just a nigger

that nigger isn't incel

It doesn’t look good because the nigger was hired for woke reasons rather than making a good story. It’s not because he is incel (he isn’t btw)

that nigger isn't incel
It doesn’t look good because the nigger was hired for woke reasons rather than making a good story. It’s not because he is incel (he isn’t btw)
He obviously isn't a incel but he has incel traits, not enough to be one, but still a downgrade form the previous guy, people wont accept it

mclovin-2.jpg
mclovin would have made a good incel hERo

GrAYfaggot gigacuck OP should commit suicide

no one wants to look at ugly people even ugly people themselves

it's a pain that we have to deal with physical ugliness, i don't blame people that don't want to look at me since i am not that guy that can catch their eyes.

no one wants to look at ugly people even ugly people themselves

it's a pain that we have to deal with physical ugliness, i don't blame people that don't want to look at me since i am not that guy that can catch their eyes.
exactly

Don’t watch movies

Go swallow Chad's coom if you love seeing them so badly stupid faggot
cope, I bet $1000 when you weren't blackpilled as kid you would prefer to watch a chad playing Batman or Superman than a no chin, skinnyfat, short and balding incel

cope, I bet $1000 when you weren't blackpilled as kid you would prefer to watch a chad playing Batman or Superman than a no chin, skinnyfat, short and balding incel
Such a toilet argument.
Enjoy your ban,chad worshiper nigger

Anthony Mackie is uglier than Chris Evans (99% of people are), but he is definitely not incel tier, you need glasses GRAYcel

Anthony Mackie is uglier than Chris Evans (99% of people are), but he is definitely not incel tier, you need glasses GRAYcel
He has incel features, not enough to be one but that's why he is uglier, like come on man, the point is people will not like this change in the movie and the problem will be because of looks.

308495_v9_bb.jpg

He obviously isn't a incel but he has incel traits, not enough to be one, but still a downgrade form the previous guy, people wont accept it
I know what you are saying but I’m saying it doesn’t look good because he doesn’t fit the profile of Captain America rather than his looks. We always picture a white Chad when we picture Captain America and as a result feel uncomfortable with a nigger.

I made a superhero called niggerman. He would fit perfectly in that role despite not being a role.

He was a good villain in kickass. I wish he killed the jb foid
A great villain and not a hero, even all those isekai anime they stabelish the main character is ugly as fuck, but instead of making him the hero as he looks they kill him so he can be reborn as a chad to be the hero

He has incel features, not enough to be one but that's why he is uglier, like come on man, the point is people will not like this change in the movie and the problem will be because of looks.

308495_v9_bb.jpg
You're projecting nigga, he's nigger average at least, and he's been at the franchise since the beginning, people know who is, you're just a retard

308495_v9_bb.jpg
What incel features are you even talking abt?

Because you're a pathetic chad worshipper

I don't need incels to be "heroes" in movies, unless that means them going ER

But id love to see movies for incels, about incels, by incels

What incel features are you even talking abt?
Bug eyes, bulbous nose, bad teeth, balding, need I go on?
Because you're a pathetic chad worshipper

I don't need incels to be "heroes" in movies, unless that means them going ER

But id love to see movies for incels, about incels, by incels
You niggas cope like the air is made of copium

Bug eyes, bulbous nose, bad teeth, balding, need I go on?

You niggas cope like the air is made of copium
Which “niggas” are these nigger? You’re the one watching Marvel movies you actual FAGGOT

Which “niggas” are these nigger? You’re the one watching Marvel movies you actual FAGGOT
I watched marvel movies until endgame like everyone watched, people in this forum watched as well at that time, don't lie you people are all LARPERS that try too hard to not be normies, this is the biggest sign of a normie.

I watched marvel movies until endgame like everyone watched, people in this forum watched as well at that time, don't lie you people are all LARPERS that try too hard to not be normies, this is the biggest sign of a normie.
Last marvel movie I watched was Iron Man :feelsjuice:

Go back to school dickhead

You came here to tell all us so called normies how you want to get all hot and bothered over a hot Chad in your superhero movies, not an ugly incel :lul:

Just kys already you faggot, or go suck chads cock!

Wasn't this guy playing another superhero? How can he be Captain America now?

I like Incel movies where a Chad plays the role of an Incel, like Joker or Taxi Driver.