Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if a girl liked me, I wouldn’t like her back

• Thread starter Deleted member 34920
  • Start date
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
We learned about speciation at school today, and how it can happen either when demes are seperated geographically (allopatric) or when they’re together but don’t breed with each other (sympatric). I realised that if attractive people only breed together and ugly people only breed together, the genetic distance between us and them will grow, maybe even into different species (but probably not that far). That’ll lead to more bullying and discrimination of ugly people, and eventually genocide or something like that. The only way to prevent that would be if ugly people like us just don’t have kids. I have other reasons for not wanting kids, like for the environment and because I wish I wasn’t born and because I don’t want anyone else to have my terrible genes. But that was one more reason to never have children. So even if a girl liked me, I wouldn’t like her back because I don’t want to have kids. I guess if she doesn’t want kids either that would be an exception, but I don’t have to think about that because it’s not like a girl will ever like me anyway

Last edited:
We learned about speciation at school today, and how it can happen either when demes are seperated geographically (allopatric) or when they’re together but don’t breed with each other (sympatric). I realised that if attractive people only breed together and ugly people only breed together, the genetic distance between us and them will grow, maybe even into different species (but probably not that far). That’ll lead to more bullying and discrimination of ugly people, and eventually genocide or something like that. The only way to prevent that would be if ugly people like us just don’t have kids. I have other reasons for not wanting kids, like for the environment and because I wish I wasn’t born and because I don’t want anyone else to have my terrible genes. But that was one more reason to never have children. So even if a girl liked me, I wouldn’t like her back because I don’t want to have kids. I guess if she doesn’t want kids either that would be an exception, but I don’t have to think about that because it’s not like a girl will ever like me anyway
The idea of ugly subhumans even having the thought of spreading their genes is unfathomable.

I’m not having kids anyway

Even if a cocklossus liked you, u would not like the cocklossus back

I guess if she doesn’t want kids either that would be an exception
You're in luck then cause most females dont want kid due to feminist brainwashing

Even if a cocklossus liked you, u would not like the cocklossus back
He who fights with cocks should look to it that he himself does not become a cocksucker. And if you gaze long into a cocklossus, the cocklossus also gazes into you." -Freidrich Cockzsche

@mental_out can you guys stop approving faggots like this one?

Don’t worry, subhuman women will make sure to keep the incel lineage alive

Same, I wouldn’t want to disrespect my queens by bothering them with my romantic affections. They deserve someone better.

I am 100% convinced the average richfag and poorfag uggo are members of genetically distinct classes at this point

Cope. You would probably see the world different if a woman liked you.

I realised that if attractive people only breed together and ugly people only breed together, the genetic distance between us and them will grow, maybe even into different species
yea no, ugly women breed with attractive men all of the time and even so you need to take into account how fucking random genetic recombination is. Two ugly people can produce a gl kid and the opposite is also true

Cope
If a foid liked you, you would sell your parents to slavery for her. And you would creampie her, dont lie to me.

yea no, ugly women breed with attractive men all of the time and even so you need to take into account how fucking random genetic recombination is. Two ugly people can produce a gl kid and the opposite is also true
Yeah but the likelihood is much lower of that happening than if two good looking people reproduce