Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Even if Incels were Right, They're Doing it Wrong

Saw this gay shit randomly earlier when I was on cuckitt

78e.png

if you tell OP that relationships don't matter and that she needs to focus on other shit, she will lose her fucking mind

I live in a world of shiiiiiit

The proper response is revenge against foids

An incel can do whatever he wants. There's no guide after learning you're a incel.

And this was posted on "TrueUnpopularOpinion" lol
Unpopular opinion subs tend to be super shit. I posted some actually unpopular opinions (I posted about supporting school gamers who pwn bullies), they downvoted and removed my post

Unpopular opinion subs tend to be super shit. I posted some actually unpopular opinions (I posted about supporting school gamers who pwn bullies), they downvoted and removed my post
I HATE Reddit tranny Jannies. It would be a shame if they bullied into committing sudoku.

I would gas all redditors if I had the chance.