Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE IT

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Aristocrat of the Soul

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cbkcxx/incels_the_moment_they_have_children_they_dont/

I saw this reddit thread in another post on here and this is the ANGRIEST I HAVE FELT IN A WHILE.

The comments are completely deranged, I know IT is a circlejerk of 110 IQ midwit faggot misandrists BUT HOLY SHIT ALL OF IT IS SO FUCKING RETARDED

ALL WOMEN DESPISE US, this is the result of years of jewish feminist conditioning to HATE UGLY MEN.

The idiots and midwit women are fine with saying the quiet part out loud with absurd rationales to justify hating the most oppressed minority of contemporary times for literally no reason. The interesting part is women who aren't mouthbreathing faggots.

I have spoken with many decently intelligent women and ALL OF THEM hate me, regardless of whether we have polite conversations in class or even if we have known each other for a decade through violin classes and other activities. They ALL have gossiped to one another on their jewish social medias of how much they hate me (whispers of their foid treachery reach me), and I literally have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to them. MY CRIME? BEING A SUB 5 MALE IN WEIMERICA

Smart women tend to put up a decent polite facade especially in an academic setting, but underneath all they feel is disgust, complete disgust that you would even dare talk to them.
DO NOT BE FOOLED FOR EVEN A MOMENT; ALL WOMEN HATE US. THIS IS A NATURAL AXIOM.

I used to not self identify with the term misogynist, convinced by a retarded hypothetical that if you are about to be eaten by a lion, you do not hate the lion, you blame yourself for falling prey to a lion, or in our case you blame society for placing us in the lion's den. In the real world the lion taunts and tortures us constantly; it is impossible not to hate the lion.

While I still innately yearn for the emotional connection and physical affection of women, I intellectually know that this is impossible due to my looks and it is better to accept reality and totally sink into the deep hatred I have for women.

I know this is a bit of a water is wet thread and an incoherent rant, but for any lurkers who do not spend every waking hour burning with rage at the cruel injustice perpetuated by the female hand against ALL of us, this is for you.

Do random soys opinions on the internet really matter that much to you?

Incels having children :waitwhat:

i would stay with my loving beautiful wife and provide for and sacrifice and raise our kids
i wish i was a 1950s milk man working 40 hours a week and come home to my wife and our 5 kids

Incels having children is a nightmare.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cbkcxx/incels_the_moment_they_have_children_they_dont/

I saw this reddit thread in another post on here and this is the ANGRIEST I HAVE FELT IN A WHILE.

The comments are completely deranged, I know IT is a circlejerk of 110 IQ midwit faggot misandrists BUT HOLY SHIT ALL OF IT IS SO FUCKING RETARDED

ALL WOMEN DESPISE US, this is the result of years of jewish feminist conditioning to HATE UGLY MEN.

The idiots and midwit women are fine with saying the quiet part out loud with absurd rationales to justify hating the most oppressed minority of contemporary times for literally no reason. The interesting part is women who aren't mouthbreathing faggots.

I have spoken with many decently intelligent women and ALL OF THEM hate me, regardless of whether we have polite conversations in class or even if we have known each other for a decade through violin classes and other activities. They ALL have gossiped to one another on their jewish social medias of how much they hate me (whispers of their foid treachery reach me), and I literally have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to them. MY CRIME? BEING A SUB 5 MALE IN WEIMERICA

Smart women tend to put up a decent polite facade especially in an academic setting, but underneath all they feel is disgust, complete disgust that you would even dare talk to them.
DO NOT BE FOOLED FOR EVEN A MOMENT; ALL WOMEN HATE US. THIS IS A NATURAL AXIOM.

I used to not self identify with the term misogynist, convinced by a retarded hypothetical that if you are about to be eaten by a lion, you do not hate the lion, you blame yourself for falling prey to a lion, or in our case you blame society for placing us in the lion's den. In the real world the lion taunts and tortures us constantly; it is impossible not to hate the lion.

While I still innately yearn for the emotional connection and physical affection of women, I intellectually know that this is impossible due to my looks and it is better to accept reality and totally sink into the deep hatred I have for women.

I know this is a bit of a water is wet thread and an incoherent rant, but for any lurkers who do not spend every waking hour burning with rage at the cruel injustice perpetuated by the female hand against ALL of us, this is for you.

>Chad pumps and dumps her

>Incels did this!

Normfags never change